Role Call....UT vs VT

BigO

Me and my wife???  What do you think???

I wouldn't be surprised if the price of a ticket from a legitimate source (through the schools or the BMS ticket office) for this game is $100+ just to get in, with "better seats" running $150+...

Me and my wife???  What do you think???

I wouldn't be surprised if the price of a ticket from a legitimate source (through the schools or the BMS ticket office) for this game is $100+ just to get in, with "better seats" running $150+...

"Better seats"????

The perm. front row will be about 70 yards from the field at midfield and 130 yards away in the center of the turns.

I wonder how many bleachers seat can fit in a 650 feet long, 40 ft.wide front/back stretch?

Can you say "Golden Circle" seats? 175,000 fans??  

I know one thing.... as soon as the date's announced, all of the local HS teams better try and schedule home games that Friday night against NRV/Knoxville teams.

I think they will bring in seating on the track too, 175,000 is not out of the realm of possability. If the seats are priced reasonably(and they should be with that many tickets selling) they could set the record and no one will ever come close to breaking it.

I think they will bring in seating on the track too, 175,000 is not out of the realm of possability. If the seats are priced reasonably(and they should be with that many tickets selling) they could set the record and no one will ever come close to breaking it.

They announced today that the official seating will be 150,000 and ticket info will be out by the end of 2013. Said the cheap seats will be $40 with "average, everyday" seats around $90-100. My biggest concern is the fence around the track. Why would you want to sit close when you would be looking through a fence the entire time.

"Better seats"????

The perm. front row will be about 70 yards from the field at midfield and 130 yards away in the center of the turns.

That's why I put the " " around "better seats"...its not like there will be any GREAT or even GOOD seats there...

I reserved six yesterday through the speedway... You had to be a season ticket holder @ BMS.... Cost $40 each to reserve.... Lady told me that any premium seating will be offered off of date of reservation..... So the eariler you reserve the better seat you will get.... Just pass'n on what I was told. You also have to keep your BMS tickets up till the time of the game or you forfeit your reservation.... She also said there would be VIP experience and asked if I would be interested.....

I do know you can get yours through the Tennessee fund if you donate to UT. If you do not. They will take a $50 donation and the price to reserve through them is $25 each. I am not sure on the amounts and if the donation will have to continue annually up until game time..... But it looks like BMS and UT will both milk every dime out of this game up until it happens.

I seen some Mods on Volquest post tickets on the front and Back strech would likely be $140 a ticket..... That seems high to me. Really high... But that is what they said yesterday..... But I will be there..... Call me crazy but I want to see this one..... But I hate to see what I spend on this by the time it happens.....

Me and buddy already talking about getting a old camper and painting Half UT and the other half VT..... I might try and use it during race weekends..... I know I have a problem..... But I don't hunt, Dont get to fish much, this is what I do..... UT football is about it..... GBO!!!!

That's why I put the " " around "better seats"...its not like there will be any GREAT or even GOOD seats there...

Still worth it just to be there to watch the Vols fans crying on the way back south. ;)

I think they will bring in seating on the track too, 175,000 is not out of the realm of possability. If the seats are priced reasonably(and they should be with that many tickets selling) they could set the record and no one will ever come close to breaking it.

Not a snowball's chance that game draws 175K. I'd say 130K absolute max.

Not a snowball's chance that game draws 175K. I'd say 130K absolute max.

Tennessee will bring 130 k alone if not more..... You are wrong on this one.... I think it will be more than 175 k..... As long as they keep tickets where people who are not huge fans can justify going.....