cheat sheets are up

VHSLhelper

I just want you to know I love reading your little stories you have on that page...and I have been looking forward to seeing it for a few weeks now...but...I have to point out one mistake...it was Fort Chiswell that went to NC and had the game called due to power failure...and the reason it was called...thomasville was out of timeouts and FC Had the ball with a little over a minute to go....3 kneel downs an d it was over regardless of the power.....

1 question though,

you've got Haysi as a possible 1-8 seed but you have Haysis lowest possible points at 216, while Clintwood and Covington's highest possible points are 215 and GW at 198. So wouldn't Haysi's lowest score put them no lower than the 5th seed?

You have any idea why the VHSL has Grayson with 168 instead of 170? I mean, other than the fact that it's the VHSL?

Don't have my stuff handy right now... it'll be a while before I can dig ino it, but my 1st thought is... it prob. has something to do with B-Y and their Endowment game.  I disagreed with the VHSL last year on one of those, and never got it straight, to my liking.

The VHSL and I are in disagreement on the ratings points for a handful of teams in 1A West & 2A West, and it won't be straightened out until tomorrow. Therefore, the 'tightened' cheat sheets won't be posted until tomorrow night, when I'll also update the regular cheet sheets (there WILL be changes) and the ratings.

Just talked to Grayson AD. GC is back to 170 pts. VHSL had Alleghany NC's endowment game as a game Alleghany won (N.Stokes), should have been a loss to Bishop McGuinness.

That wouldn't make a difference... you don't drop the EG,  They just screwed up, pure & simple.