FB Scores/Updates-November 8

starcityfootballfan

Yep.  I posted in the thread on the WV board, I was wondering if Wayne has a really good strength training program, or an abundance of naturally big, strong kids.

I don't like moral victories, but I do feel better that this year's game was completely different than last year's, Bluefield did hold the lead a couple of times.  Whatever Bluefield changed from last year, nearly worked.  I am guessing this is the closest game Wayne has had in a really long time.

If they meet again, Bluefield will need to slow down that running game, somehow.  But it was encouraging to see Bluefield playing this game so close....and very encouraging to see them move down the field so quickly at the end of the game when they were down 9 to put a scare into Wayne.....  Bluefield will surely make some adjustments if they have a rematch... 

Anyone hear anything about who Richlands will have in the playoffs?

Somebody will have the ratings done probably by the morning...before the VHSL even has a chance to get them ready.....

I'm just hoping that Graham doesn't travel to Buckingham.....of the teams they could potentially match up with....  Richlands will end up with a 1st round game at home, whoever they play.....

Graham most likely will have to travel.