VT-UVA Game Day Info Needed

Heading down to watch Tech and UVA play on Saturday.  Just seeing if anyone had any suggestions on good places to tailgate before the game and any suggestions for where to eat after the game.  I see they have free parking at the Arena, just didn't know if it was a good place to tailgate or not.  Eating wise I've always ate at the chain restaurants, was curious if anybody had any local suggestions.  Thanks.

Alright, if I have to... ;)

I'm going, too. As far as tailgating goes, the promo spots are the high-roller donor spots around the stadium. If you have a friend in the know, it's one fantastic time. For us lay people, U-Hall (arena) is probably the best bet for good tailgating. You may have some luck on Fontaine, but I'd stick to U-Hall.

For eats, I love the Wood Grill Buffet up on 29 North (on the right leaving Charlottesville). As far as local, you may want to try The White Spot on the "Corner". Good eats, but not healthy eats. A lot of the good local places are on the Downtown Mall, but that's quite a bit out of the way.

Safe travels, my friend. If you have any questions, just shoot me a message!

Alright, if I have to... ;)

I'm going, too. As far as tailgating goes, the promo spots are the high-roller donor spots around the stadium. If you have a friend in the know, it's one fantastic time. For us lay people, U-Hall (arena) is probably the best bet for good tailgating. You may have some luck on Fontaine, but I'd stick to U-Hall.

For eats, I love the Wood Grill Buffet up on 29 North (on the right leaving Charlottesville). As far as local, you may want to try The White Spot on the "Corner". Good eats, but not healthy eats. A lot of the good local places are on the Downtown Mall, but that's quite a bit out of the way.

Safe travels, my friend. If you have any questions, just shoot me a message!

+1 for The White Spot.  Those burgers will make you high-five strangers.  

I must assume you mean "University Hall".

I usually just park at University Mall and catch the shuttle when I go..... Usually eat at Firehouse Subs....

Pretty sure he's talking about Blacksburg, not Charlottesville...