All I can say is............WOW!

Hokiebird7

What a game between GIles and Brunswick....2 great teams trading blow for blow for 48 minutes and then some......Brunswick was as good a defense i've seen against Giles in many years...our kids refused to quit all season and today it was that attitude that pulled us through....big shout out to our seniors....what great leaders those kids were...and our coaches did a great job this year especially with the offensive line that was banged up about the first 7-8 games of the regular season...moving kids around and we never missed a beat....just so proud of this team and can't wait till next year cause we have alot coming back....but going to enjoy this one for a while.....game for the ages!

Congratulations Giles Spartans ! I am with SWVAboy......when you have five turnovers and still win a game especially the State Championship game that's amazing. I for one never left the game although I must say after that last int I thought it was probably over. Championship teams must have a whole lot of things happen to them during the season to become the best team. Hard work, great coaching, dedicated young men, some luck and it helps to have a loyal fan base. Giles had all that this season and more. Truly a very special year to go undefeated! once again congratulation Spartans you all deserve it!