ACC football votes to stay at eight conference games

bhs7695

8-9 whatever. I personally don't like the big conferences and would rather see around 10 schools per conference but that's not gonna happen. Its odd to me that school A is in the same conference as school B but they play each other every year. Im not a big fan of ND in the ACC either, they just need to go to the BIG10 where they belong.

The move to play the power conference schools will force the independents into a conference. ND might stay Ind. because of their agreement with he ACC but BYU will definiately move into a conference, Pac 12(13) or Big XII(11). My guess is Big XII.

The ACC and Big 10 agree that conference teams can play each other as an out of conference game to count toward their mandatory POWER 5 game also.

VT may be one step ahead on that...

2017 - need a P5 game

2018 - need a P5 game

2019 - at Wisconsin

2020 - Wisconsin, at Michigan

2021 - Michigan

2022 - Penn St.

2023 - Perdue, at Penn St.

VT may be one step ahead on that...

2017 - need a P5 game

2018 - need a P5 game

2019 - at Wisconsin

2020 - Wisconsin, at Michigan

2021 - Michigan

2022 - Penn St.

2023 - Perdue, at Penn St.

What I was referring to was  what you linked in your next comment.  I didn't necessarily mean ACC vs Big 10.  Instead, ACC vs ACC and Big 10 vs. Big 10 for non conference Power 5 games.  I knew after I posted it  it wasn't worded the greatest.

What I was referring to was  what you linked in your next comment.  I didn't necessarily mean ACC vs Big 10.  Instead, ACC vs ACC and Big 10 vs. Big 10 for non conference Power 5 games.  I knew after I posted it  it wasn't worded the greatest.

LOL!  Yeh, after I re-read it a day later, I was like "you idiot, he meant playing non-conference games vs. conference teams".