Numbers

coachm

Not to change topics, but I watched Graham on Saturday at the stadium. They looked to have good size and more speed on defense. Some guys have changed positions. I was very impressed with Workman at qb. However, he took fewer snaps than Meade in the intersquad scrimmage. Some of the young guys at cornerback and free safety have good speed. Seems like a solid coaching staff they have put together as well. Anybody know who the older grey headed coach is? That guy had a ton of energy and was really coaching his butt off out there. I liked it.

Went to the Bulldogs, Green and White game this past Friday, of course they had to have 22 players on the field, and still had 26 players on the sideline, It's awesome to see the turnout they have this year!

Denton- how do u think lee will do?

Sorry for the late response, been out of town since last week. I really don't know what other teams around have this year. Heck, I really don't know too much about Battle (probably the least I've known since I started following the program when I was in school). I do know that there are some people who think they could play the dark horse/spoiler role in the Mountain District as most have pegged the MD champ to be between GC and Union.

Sorry for the late response, been out of town since last week. I really don't know what other teams around have this year. Heck, I really don't know too much about Battle (probably the least I've known since I started following the program when I was in school). I do know that there are some people who think they could play the dark horse/spoiler role in the Mountain District as most have pegged the MD champ to be between GC and Union.

I think he means Coach Lee.

I think he means Coach Lee.

Haha, yeah I see that now. I can never remember the new coach's name. Seems that he's going to a spread offense and really wants to pass the ball. Not sure how well it'll work, but we'll see when the season starts. He seems energetic and excited about this program. I've only met him once so far, so I guess time will tell....starting with the team heading to JI Burton this Friday.