Falcon Frenzy

southbound

Just by looking at the stats, GC only had about a 50 yard advantage. The Blue Falcons had 3 miscues for easy GC scores. BHC reported 1 INT for a score, 1 INT returned to the 2 yard line and a botched punt on the Blue Falcons 19 yard line. So in reality, the Blue Falcons are an improved team.attachicon.gifadobe_blue_falcon_by_shadow3ff3ct.jpg

Abingdon is an improved team but most of their yards came in the first half as Gate City was having a little trouble with the hurry up O the Falcons were running. I think I saw on Twitter that Jordan for Abingdon had 147 yards in the first half but ended up with 141 at the end. Though Abingdon showed some bright spots here and there the score was closer than the game was. Gate City penalties kept them out of the endzone 3 times in the 2nd half. On their first drive they marched to Abingdons 25 only to be penalized 3 times in a row to face 4th and very long from inside their own 50. If Abingdon keeps Colobro and Reed there they will have a pretty good team in 2 to 5 years. Reed can do an ok job on Defense and Colobro knows where and how to utilize talent.

How many of you will retract what you have said about AHS if they win tonight?  No excuses, either.  A number of people have avoided making their prediction on here. Yet, they continue to bash AHS   Let's see the predictions and then let's see who is man enough to say "I was wrong....AHS is for real"....if AHS wins. I am truly not sure who will win.  Of course my heart says AHS but I don't know enough about GC to make a good prediction.  But, since I asked for predictions I will make mine known...AHS 24 GC 17.  Good luck to all teams to tonight and hopefully everybody stays healthy!  Enjoy your Friday night guys.

Waiting for what Ryan?

You called us "bashers" out for not predicting scores. I proposed that there was no way AHS could hang within 17 of GC. I was right. You said they would beat GC by 7. You were vastly wrong. We tried to tell you how good GC is.