Question

Bulldogs52

Back in the good old days, this site had schedules for all SWVA teams updated through 2008. I believe that's been lost, which is a shame. I found a few schools' schedules in the Internet Wayback Machine...but no.

The info on the old days was awesome, its a lot to keep up with and I can understand why we dont have it anymore, but it was nice

Remember that one well 8-2 season with the losses coming from graham and marion in the regular season.  At least one loss was avenged in the post season.

Tazewell lost the first round of the playoffs that year to Grundy. 

Was that Drew Barret Sr year?

I remember he was QB the year was 00.  Beat the crap out of Graves and Gunter in the "revenge" game at Graham and then got killed at GC the following week 42-0

Tazewell lost the first round of the playoffs that year to Grundy. 

That was the following year mediocre season and Grundy was strong through the first half and 3rd quarter the players came out and decided to play their game and can't remember if they ever had the lead but made it close then 4th Grundy pulled away.

I remember he was QB the year was 00.  Beat the crap out of Graves and Gunter in the "revenge" game at Graham and then got killed at GC the following week 42-0

Actually, that was the 1999 season.  Graham won the first meeting that season at Tazewell, 49-22, then Tazewell returned the favor in the first round of the playoffs at Mitchell Stadium, 21-14.

Actually, that was the 1999 season.  Graham won the first meeting that season at Tazewell, 49-22, then Tazewell returned the favor in the first round of the playoffs at Mitchell Stadium, 21-14.

Exactly right, I was off a year.  I knew it was the year after I graduated my brain just wasn't thinking there.  Which makes the Grundy year 00.

I remember he was QB the year was 00. Beat the crap out of Graves and Gunter in the "revenge" game at Graham and then got killed at GC the following week 42-0.

I remember several late hits on Gunter in that game, to the point where Tazewell achieved its objective of knocking him out. Tazewell scored 2 TDs after Graham couldn't use Gunter win the field position battle.

I also remember Graves tripping over his own feet on 2-3 long runs. The doesn't exactly lead to Tazewell "knocking the crap" out of him.

I remember several late hits on Gunter in that game, to the point where Tazewell achieved its objective of knocking him out. Tazewell scored 2 TDs after Graham couldn't use Gunter win the field position battle.

I also remember Graves tripping over his own feet on 2-3 long runs. The doesn't exactly lead to Tazewell "knocking the crap" out of him.

Also know the fact of at least a few players being hungover for that game as well...

Also remember Sugar Ray being held to negative yards rushing till late in the 4th quater when he busted out a 99 yd run for a score!