sb rant

southbound

Well guys as I have predicted on here before my Falcons are rolling through everybody. Tonight we have the Falcons for homecoming and my professor is having class. Are you kidding me? I personally challenged him the other day to let us out and go watch football but no he is a Anti Falcon just like many of you. How can he do this to us? I am pissed! All I can think about right now is leaving my phone on during class and smiling at him when dad sends me updates. He better recognize who he is dealing with! If I can find out which vehicle he drives Stripes may pay him a visit. Ha ha! Cat pee stays around for a while ask the Warriors that one when he got in the teepee-pee. LOL. So tonight when I should be painted up and yelling at the game I will be sitting in class listening to a stupid lecture from a Falcon wannabe. I can watch that stupid CNN all weekend all I wanted was to be at homecoming. He has ruined my night and weekend. Dad just laughed and ask me if he looked like the KFC man like on Waterboy. I said he might get hurt like that guy did if I miss another game. Falconman you will have to step up for me tonight I know you can do it. Tell dad to update me every 5 minutes and I will smile at my teacher. GO Falcons Stripes picks 42-6. I hope we get a close game soon

Ain't no doubt in my mind, the Falcons win tonight. Anybody that says otherwise doesn't have a clue what they are talkin' about..100%

Are you kidding me?  Like its some big deal if they do......this stuff used to be good but southy is definitely slipping. Its getting to where I almost don't even look at the thread anymore. I just keep hoping for something worth while. Anymore all I want to do is avoid all Taco Bells! And I love Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? Like its some big deal if they do......this stuff used to be good but southy is definitely slipping. Its getting to where I almost don't even look at the thread anymore. I just keep hoping for something worth while. Anymore all I want to do is avoid all Taco Bells! And I love Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he was being sarcastic since both schools are the Falcons.

Are you kidding me?  Like its some big deal if they do......this stuff used to be good but southy is definitely slipping. Its getting to where I almost don't even look at the thread anymore. I just keep hoping for something worth while. Anymore all I want to do is avoid all Taco Bells! And I love Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha