Tigers vs Tigers

redtiger

Is there a possibility of it being moved to Saturday?

Idk, I hope so. the weather forecast doesnt look good for Friday night. I like the idea of a big game on Saturday afternoon. If they push it back to Saturday the gate would be a lot better.

Either way im gonna be there!

Redtiger do you have any idea what the single season pass td record is at haysi? Ty hall broke heath miller's record in 2012 and Casey is on the verge of breaking it again.

Jason Compton with 33 in 1995.

With a good playoff run Jalen will challenge that record. He had 28 last season

I posted the stats of the two QBs earlier and that got me thinking about some matchups;

One of the more interesting ones(for me anyway) is Casey Harmon(TE/WR, DE) vs Gague Hill (TE/WR, OLB). Harmon is more of the typical TE(big strong) who has the skill to split out, while Hill is a WR(quick athletic) with the toughness to tighten down. I think these two will meet a lot Friday night. Hill will be covering Harmon and Hill will be blocking against Harmon.

Also Tristan Yates(FB, LB) vs Hayden Horn(WB, LB). Yates is a tough runner at FB who has surprising speed(he has really improved as a ball carrier), while Harmon will play Wing, Receiver and some Half Back. They will be defending each other all night.

And of course the line play. Two of the bigger Lines in 1A West and both are VERY skilled.

1 MORE NIGHT!!!

I think one of the big keys for Honaker is both offense and defense line play. Last year haysi lived in the honaker backfield causing all kinds of chaos. They also sacked dye multiple times. We have got to be able to block Yates can't let him dominate the game. On defense we have to pressure Sykes witch is hard with haysi's quick passing game. But most importantly we have to stop the run if haysi can run and throw at will it will be a long night for the orange tigers.

latest weather report. AM showers, no evening precipitation temp will be in the low 30s-upper 20s around game time. Not a bad forecast 

According to Tim Hayes, the all time record Red 25, Orange 21

LETS GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Honaker on the undefeated season, 2014 BDD Champs. 

It was a tight game that lived up to the hype. Haysi made some mistakes early and it cost them. 

Honaker tacked on a TD late to make it 17-7, it really was a 10-7 ballgame, cant get much closer than that. Hopefully this win gives Orange some momentum heading into the playoffs and hopefully this loss doesent hurt Red going forward.

The pregame ceremony was very classy of Honaker.

There were 3 injuries, I hope all 3 young men are ok.

Ohh and 1 last thing, Ryan and Razor are alright guys

Thanks Tiger and we really enjoyed it. You are right that it was tight game and a classic in my opinion. Two very good and evenly matched teams. The turnovers early were definitely the difference. Just a great game!

The atmosphere was electric and may I add that Tiger and his den were just crazy! They love their football team and their fans were amazing! Everybody treated me and Ryan great and will do it again sometime if they allow us too.

Congratulations to Honaker on an undefeated season because that is special ! Good luck to both teams and you never know they may meet again. That would be awesome! Thanks Tiger