Richlands @ Grundy FB Updates (Thursday)

tbgfan

I totally agree with you Lance !  I love the Richlands field,  but a lot of us do miss the old grass and mostly dirt field at times,  but i think it's mostly us old farts...lol

I just wanted to point out that most if not almost all of us were not complaining on here.  But it's all good. 

I would love to see Grundy get back to the type of team they use to be.  If they didn't beat you on the field,  you sure knew you were in the game with how sore you were.  They would lay the lumber to ya !

You should had listened to the idiots on the radio!! They complained enough for everyone in Tazewell County!

No need for name calling, sir. As one of those "idiots", we were simply describing the field conditions to our listeners since it played a significant role in the game for both teams. I don't believe we placed blame on anyone but Mother Nature. My apologies if you took our descriptions personally or if you are in some way responsible for the field conditions.

No need for name calling, sir. As one of those "idiots", we were simply describing the field conditions to our listeners since it played a significant role in the game for both teams. I don't believe we placed blame on anyone but Mother Nature. My apologies if you took our descriptions personally or if you are in some way responsible for the field conditions.

I think there were two stations that carried the game! If the shoe does not fit, then do not wear it!!! The station I listened to continued with their tongue in cheek comments, if not your station, do not worry about it!

I think there were two stations that carried the game! If the shoe does not fit, then do not wear it!!! The station I listened to continued with their tongue in cheek comments, if not your station, do not worry about it!

If it was so bad, why did you keep listening?

Three, actually.  Not enough room in the press box for all of 'em. Binoculars come in handy when you're up in the field house.  And two of 'em could actually rem. what The Ernie was like 20+ years ago.

Three, actually. Not enough room in the press box for all of 'em. Binoculars come in handy when you're up in the field house. And two of 'em could actually rem. what The Ernie was like 20+ years ago.

I promise, I'm not worried about it either way....