Gate City fans- class

Motorhead 5150

I went to the Richlands vs. Gate City game today and I just want to say GC has some of the classiest fans around. Immediately after the game they were congratulating the Richlands fans and telling them "Good Luck next week" and patting them on the back. I even got well wishes for next week and I was just an interested fan for today's game. I have never seen such a classy display after a loss.

I went to the Richlands vs. Gate City game today and I just want to say GC has some of the classiest fans around. Immediately after the game they were congratulating the Richlands fans and telling them "Good Luck next week" and patting them on the back. I even got well wishes for next week and I was just an interested fan for today's game. I have never seen such a classy display after a loss.

We have seen it a lot from them,  that's one of the biggest reasons our 2 fan bases have high respect for each other !

Yes I agree with all that's been said. I got to meet Legend today and he was a gentlemen. You guys know how I feel about Gate City and there entire Football community. I hate that either team had to lose a game like this and it could have went either way all the way to the final play of the game. I hope we can make all of SWVA proud next week. Have know idea what to expect with Wilson Memorial. I do expect the Blues to be fired up and ready!

We have alot of skill to replace next year, but we always seem to fill those holes. I overheard a fella yesterday as I was leaving say that he had never seen or heard a crowd at a high school game like that in his life. That's testament to both teams, schools, and communities. I absolutely hate GC lost, but at least it was to a team that I respect. I honestly don't see anyone beating Richlands. Go get em Blues!