Lebanon vs Union

chubzfan

I well remember the Sampson era at UVA when UNC ran the four corners "offense" with tremendous results against the 'Hoos.

What angers me most about the four-corners is that Smith ran it against Sampson with arguably the best collection of college basketball players in the world at that time. Like running "Ground Chuck" with "The Greatest Show on Earth".

Completely misused that team and others, and almost certainly why he only won 2 natties in 472 years as a head coach. Can't stall every game. And those two were thanks to (1) the greatest player who ever lived and (2) the biggest mental screw-up in college basketball history.

Half 10-10.  Blame it on Lebanon, played stall ball the whole half.  Fans didn't pay 7 bucks to watch kids pass the ball, this is a warm up tourney and Lebanon evidently wants to win a trophy I guess.

Lebanon has been down a starter all season and lost another one in the first game of the tourney to injury-sometimes you have to get creative, especially with a short bench.