Union-49 Central-46 @ Union

BigWinners

If its obvious, explain it? Because I dont enjoy their sports, its marginalizing them? Thats stupid.

I dont enjoy lacrosse, am I marginalizing it?

I said nothing sexist and will not apologize, and if RyanVT has something else to say, man up and say it.

I said what I said, and I'm done. You seem real insecure, bud. You ok?

You said nothing. You made a vague comment and liked GURU's posts.

Explain to me how anything I said was sexist? Im probably the most liberal person on this board.

You see, the fact that I said, "Glad I'm not the only one who caught that." proves that I actually did say something. Those are words formed coherently into a sentence.

Also, you've been here for less than six months, and have a whopping 63 posts. How can you claim that you're "probably the most liberal" person on this board. You have probably yet to scratch the surface of the people on here. When you've been here for a few years, maybe you can say that.

You see, the fact that I said, "Glad I'm not the only one who caught that." proves that I actually did say something. Those are words formed coherently into a sentence.

Also, you've been here for less than six months, and have a whopping 63 posts. How can you claim that you're "probably the most liberal" person on this board. You have probably yet to scratch the surface of the people on here. When you've been here for a few years, maybe you can say that.

Half of these people used to post on a real forum, the LPD Forum. And I was well-known on the LPD forum.

Please explain to me how my comments were sexist? Just because I dont care about them does not make them inferior, it just means i dont care.

You guys are the biggest bunch of whiners I have ever seen, its an internet forum SON (I am older than you are), grow a pair.

Half of these people used to post on a real forum, the LPD Forum. And I was well-known on the LPD forum.

Please explain to me how my comments were sexist? Just because I dont care about them does not make them inferior, it just means i dont care.

You guys are the biggest bunch of whiners I have ever seen, its an internet forum SON (I am older than you are), grow a pair.

You and your cabal of dunces freaking destroyed that "real forum".  And you're making enemies here faster than Worldwide Wes wires money to Calipari.

I could care less about "making enemies". I am sorry that you cant deal with someone calling a person out on stupid posts. 

You guys called me a sexist, and I proved I was not. Im sorry you cant handle that. 

And the LPD Forum makes this forum look like Superman III. That forum had constant posts and great posters. You can keep whining and crying, but I know sports inside and out, you are lucky to have me posting on here.

And for the record, since I am getting attacked, I never flamed anyone or said anything outlandish until GURU started to belittle Union. I never went on the offensive on anyone on here, while several of you have tried to take shots at me.

And no you dont have to sleep with a picture a Phil, but youll always be a loser.

You are one of two things, one of Phil's sons (I doubt that) or some guy who wanted to play fb but was never good enough and followed the team everywhere they went wishing you were on the team.  Tell us which is it?

Be careful, there are several members on this site that fit that description. They might get upset over a comment like that.

You are one of two things, one of Phil's sons (I doubt that) or some guy who wanted to play fb but was never good enough and followed the team everywhere they went wishing you were on the team.  Tell us which is it?

Ha, completely wrong on both accounts. I played football until my junior year, until I quit voluntarily. The coaches begged me for two years to come back and play, but my life was in a bad place at that point and I made the mistake of not rejoining the team.  

Try again, all mighty sports wizard. 

Ha, completely wrong on both accounts. I played football until my junior year, until I quit voluntarily. The coaches begged me for two years to come back and play, but my life was in a bad place at that point and I made the mistake of not rejoining the team.

Try again, all mighty sports wizard.

That doesn't exactly disqualify you from description #2.

BW...Do not feel bad...many quit playing sports when they have to move up to the varsity.  Most have already made the move up before their junior year but, hey, your okay, I am okay, we are all okay.  Okay?

By the way, I know nothing about the LPD board.  But you can be sure that thick skin, a sense of humor and a sharp wit are necessary to survive this board.  My question is if the LPD board was so awesome, why are you here? 

I hope you stick around longer than you did in high school football...you will learn a thing or two about sports.  You do seem to be a bit angry and quick to temper.  Does dyspareunia run in the family by chance?

BW...Do not feel bad...many quit playing sports when they have to move up to the varsity.  Most have already made the move up before their junior year but, hey, your okay, I am okay, we are all okay.  Okay?

By the way, I know nothing about the LPD board.  But you can be sure that thick skin, a sense of humor and a sharp wit are necessary to survive this board.  My question is if the LPD board was so awesome, why are you here? 

I hope you stick around longer than you did in high school football...you will learn a thing or two about sports.  You do seem to be a bit angry and quick to temper.  Does dyspareunia run in the family by chance?

Because the LPD forum basically ceases to exist, and this is the best place to discuss local sports.

And trust me, I know sports. Inside and out. I will be surprised if anyone on here knows more sports trivia, or the intricacies of  sport/ 

I would like to extend my most sincere apology to you.  After re-reading your posts in this thread, I realized just what an accomplished, intelligent and articulate person you are.  I mean you are the "most liberal" person here.  (Was that supposed to be a positive?)  I guess that you are now the go to guy for all things sport-wise since you have more sport knowledge than all who abound on this board.  And your posts are so clear, concise and intellectually honest that I nominate you for the position of Dean of Students of the SWVA board!

Too bad that you had to lower yourself to posting on this board...which is obviously a mere shadow of the mighty LPD board.  Tells us again why that board failed?  I am a bit puzzled why it would have faltered given you were the super poster over there.  Hopefully, the multitude of your admirers will follow you here to get their daily dose of wisdom.  Only speaking for myself here but I have certainly "learned" so much from you! Thank you for that gift! 

And just imagine the heights your school would have reached on the athletic fields had you actually participated in sports!  Had you played, your school may have been able to compete with Gate City!  Just imagine that BW.  But now that I understand you a little better, I see that you did not participate because of the unfair advantage your contributions would have created.  That was very magnanimous of you!   

And you guys thought I was a pain in the behind.  This gomer actually takes himself seriously. 

Because the LPD forum basically ceases to exist, and this is the best place to discuss local sports.

And trust me, I know sports. Inside and out. I will be surprised if anyone on here knows more sports trivia, or the intricacies of sport/

Could you be ANY more arrogant?? You're the most liberal person on this board. You know the most about all sports on this board. Do you think those statements make you look cool or something?

And trust me, I know sports. Inside and out. I will be surprised if anyone on here knows more sports trivia, or the intricacies of  sport/ 

Can I set at your feet and you tell me all about it?