Union-49 Central-46 @ Union

BigWinners

I assumed the "We're not worthy" was directed at me, and you also insinuated that I made sexist posts, which is completely untrue.

Not to mention you have liked every single post in which a poster has talked shit about me. Im not mad, I think its hilarious.

Okay, I dont wanna bitch back and forth with you. Truce?

Shouldn't assume things. You know the saying. I was saying we aren't worthy in reply to GMan, which is why I quoted him. He runs the place. So it was an inside joke towards him.

See, in that post above, GMan decides to take a shot at me, but if I respond about him being a loser or whatever, I would get chided as being off-putting or arrogant or flaming.

If you take yourself as a moderator that seriously, says a lot more about you than me. Ban me if you want, if you feel the need to make me respect your author-ity.

See, in that post above, GMan decides to take a shot at me, but if I respond about him being a loser or whatever, I would get chided as being off-putting or arrogant or flaming.

If you take yourself as a moderator that seriously, says a lot more about you than me. Ban me if you want, if you feel the need to make me respect your author-ity.

You are an arrogant flamer whether you respond to me or not...

And as far as that last comment...now that your nearing 100 posts and you're still around, you have to ask yourself one question "do I feel lucky?"

Well, do you, punk?

Are you seriously threatening to ban me? For what? What have I done to deserve being banned? What forum rules have I broke?

And please show me where I flamed another poster who had not flamed me to begin with *GURU*. I have made it a point to not go after anyone until they say shit about me.

I know who you are, you used to post on the LPD Forum, and Im sure you would remember my old name on there and you would know Im not an arrogant flamer, I have fun and kid around but I dont go around trolling and insulting people for no reason.

And the LPD Forum makes this forum look like Superman III. That forum had constant posts and great posters. You can keep whining and crying, but I know sports inside and out, you are lucky to have me posting on here.

Half of these people used to post on a real forum, the LPD Forum. And I was well-known on the LPD forum.

Yeah, you've really endeared yourself to everyone here.  Some of us have been here for several years, and to have an outsider come here and say things like this about a community that we have all enjoyed for a long, long time does tend to alienate you from the rest of us.  Let me try and simplify it for you:  People who brag on themselves are usually not very well liked, not only here but in life in general.  We refer to those types of people as "full of themselves".  Whether you were once a star Jr. High athlete or not doesn't matter to anyone but you.  Whether or not you were a "well-known" poster on another website is irrelevant here.  Your comments are here for all to see.  I stayed out of it for a while in hopes that you would actually open your eyes and see what you were doing to yourself, but you just couldn't leave it alone.  You spend more time explaining how "poor innocent BigWinners" is being attacked, and bragging about what a "great athlete" and "famous poster" you are than you do talking about sports.  And seeing as how everyone here but you thinks you're the one instigating all the attacks, I suggest you go back and read what you have posted.  You certainly have played an instrumental role in "keeping the angst alive". 

Face it, this is on you.  You have come here and implied this forum is not "up to your standards" so to speak, and you have done nothing but pump yourself up in order to make yourself feel somehow vindicated.  Guess what?  You failed. 

It takes a lot to piss me off, but you have definitely succeeded.

So forgive me if I don't feel "lucky" to be graced with your presence on this website.  Arrogant assholes like you are a dime-a-dozen. 

He can do whatever the Hell he wants. It's HIS forum. Keep up your jackassery, and you will meet The Hammer.

Yeah, you've really endeared yourself to everyone here. Some of us have been here for several years, and to have an outsider come here and say things like this about a community that we have all enjoyed for a long, long time does tend to alienate you from the rest of us. Let me try and simplify it for you: People who brag on themselves are usually not very well liked, not only here but in life in general. We refer to those types of people as "full of themselves". Whether you were once a star Jr. High athlete or not doesn't matter to anyone but you. Whether or not you were a "well-known" poster on another website is irrelevant here. Your comments are here for all to see. I stayed out of it for a while in hopes that you would actually open your eyes and see what you were doing to yourself, but you just couldn't leave it alone. You spend more time explaining how "poor innocent BigWinners" is being attacked, and bragging about what a "great athlete" and "famous poster" you are than you do talking about sports. And seeing as how everyone here but you thinks you're the one instigating all the attacks, I suggest you go back and read what you have posted. You certainly have played an instrumental role in "keeping the angst alive".

Face it, this is on you. You have come here and implied this forum is not "up to your standards" so to speak, and you have done nothing but pump yourself up in order to make yourself feel somehow vindicated. Guess what? You failed.

So forgive me if I don't feel "lucky" to be graced with your presence on this website. Arrogant assholes like you are a dime-a-dozen.

Post of the week...

Yeah, you've really endeared yourself to everyone here. Some of us have been here for several years, and to have an outsider come here and say things like this about a community that we have all enjoyed for a long, long time does tend to alienate you from the rest of us. Let me try and simplify it for you: People who brag on themselves are usually not very well liked, not only here but in life in general. We refer to those types of people as "full of themselves". Whether you were once a star Jr. High athlete or not doesn't matter to anyone but you. Whether or not you were a "well-known" poster on another website is irrelevant here. Your comments are here for all to see. I stayed out of it for a while in hopes that you would actually open your eyes and see what you were doing to yourself, but you just couldn't leave it alone. You spend more time explaining how "poor innocent BigWinners" is being attacked, and bragging about what a "great athlete" and "famous poster" you are than you do talking about sports. And seeing as how everyone here but you thinks you're the one instigating all the attacks, I suggest you go back and read what you have posted. You certainly have played an instrumental role in "keeping the angst alive".

Face it, this is on you. You have come here and implied this forum is not "up to your standards" so to speak, and you have done nothing but pump yourself up in order to make yourself feel somehow vindicated. Guess what? You failed.

So forgive me if I don't feel "lucky" to be graced with your presence on this website. Arrogant assholes like you are a dime-a-dozen.

Early contention for 2015 PotY? Lol.

BW...you know you have buried yourself when blueinbama chastises you.  He is probably the most level-headed, pragmatic poster on here.  I have stepped in it a time or two and he is very adept at putting things in perspective.  I would heed his observations were I you.

And by the way, have you noticed that you are about the only person in any of these posts who uses vulgarities?  That ought to tell you something...

(I did not count blueinbama calling you the "a" word...it was most appropriate). 

Yeah, you've really endeared yourself to everyone here.  Some of us have been here for several years, and to have an outsider come here and say things like this about a community that we have all enjoyed for a long, long time does tend to alienate you from the rest of us.  Let me try and simplify it for you:  People who brag on themselves are usually not very well liked, not only here but in life in general.  We refer to those types of people as "full of themselves".  Whether you were once a star Jr. High athlete or not doesn't matter to anyone but you.  Whether or not you were a "well-known" poster on another website is irrelevant here.  Your comments are here for all to see.  I stayed out of it for a while in hopes that you would actually open your eyes and see what you were doing to yourself, but you just couldn't leave it alone.  You spend more time explaining how "poor innocent BigWinners" is being attacked, and bragging about what a "great athlete" and "famous poster" you are than you do talking about sports.  And seeing as how everyone here but you thinks you're the one instigating all the attacks, I suggest you go back and read what you have posted.  You certainly have played an instrumental role in "keeping the angst alive". 

Face it, this is on you.  You have come here and implied this forum is not "up to your standards" so to speak, and you have done nothing but pump yourself up in order to make yourself feel somehow vindicated.  Guess what?  You failed. 

So forgive me if I don't feel "lucky" to be graced with your presence on this website.  Arrogant assholes like you are a dime-a-dozen. 

Point 1:

I have never bragged about any form of athletic ability, just proved to a poster that I was in fact a high school athlete when it was suggested I was some wannabe

Please show me where I have antagonized another poster without prior provocation. I would welcome a quote that shows that. All I have done is defend myself to the people on here who seem to have a problem with me. I had a fun little back and forth with Guru, but it was all in good fun. You people take yourself soo seriously, why? Its an internet forum, this isnt the United Nations. Its a place to talk sports and go back and forth, not solve world problems.

The reason I have mentioned my prior posting and my sports knowledge WAS TO TRY AND FIT IN WITH YOU GUYS FFS. I wanted you to know that I can discuss sports with anyone, and would be willing to discuss anything with anybody. You guys have a hard on for me, when I have never started a flame war with anyone, its all you people who feel the need to attack me. Im not playing the victim FFS, just go read the posts in order. Go show me where I was being an a-hole to someone without provocation. Ill be waiting.

Honestly? I dont care if you like me or not. I came on here because its the best remaining place to find out local scores and see how the rest of the region is doing. 

But all I have gotten in return is self-righteousness, petty insults, and backlash at every step.

Show me where I have been out of line in a thread  that had not devolved into people attacking me. Please.

BW...you know you have buried yourself when blueinbama chastises you.  He is probably the most level-headed, pragmatic poster on here.  I have stepped in it a time or two and he is very adept at putting things in perspective.  I would heed his observations were I you.

And by the way, have you noticed that you are about the only person in any of these posts who uses vulgarities?  That ought to tell you something...

(I did not count blueinbama calling you the "a" word...it was most appropriate). 

When did I use vulgarity? I have went out of my way to try and not use any vulgarities at all. Its not as if I am swearing in every post I make, I have tried to make sure I am not using vulgar language. 

When did I use vulgarity? I have went out of my way to try and not use any vulgarities at all. Its not as if I am swearing in every post I make, I have tried to make sure I am not using vulgar language.

You guys have given me all sorts of shit, yet you come in to this thread and talk shit and be petty and insult me, yet I am the problem?

If you dont want me here, fine. If you guys get so wound up over one poster, then fine ban me and I sure as shit wont try and make multi-accounts to post.

But if you guys are going to continue to be assholes and gang up on me, I will simply peace out and it will truly be your loss.

Once again, you took the first shot, and get all pissy when I fire back.

Okay, I dont wanna bitch back and forth with you. Truce?

You are so full of shit, how many times did Barnett and Noaks get MAULED?

Until you get your head out of your ass and realize just how wrong you are, dont respond to me, you are not worth my time.

I'm rooting for a 28-24 New England win (I am a Niners fan, fuck Seattle), but a Seattle win is not a surprising outcome.

http://www.swvasports.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/33396-super-bowl-predictions/

I'm rooting for a 28-24 New England win (I am a Niners fan, fuck Seattle), but a Seattle win is not a surprising outcome.

You intellectually bankrupt pissant.

You know it's bad when Ryan's teeing off on you...

I keeed..

When am I ever going to make good on our lost bet?

That is a wonderful question lol. This whole college things takes up so much time. Plus, being a music major is adding a whole new level of busy.