Graham Martinsville

swva_fan

Lilg's your an absolute idiot! The game was not lost on coaching! It was lost on missed opportunities we had the chances and just didn't make the best of it. Dont blame the coaches these guys do a hell of job!!

Would've loved to see those kids make a trip to the state tournament...they deserve it. Great group of kids. One heck of a season. Graham basketball is on the rise. I foresee many more opportunities for Graham in the future. Lots of talent coming up and good coaching. I'm excited to see how these j.v. kids do in a couple of years, they had a great season as well, only losing 2.

Future looks bright for Graham basketball.

Props to the G-Men, you were everything that was advertised and more. Knowing Mavahi, I thought your coaches had a great game plan and the kids executed it well until the last 2-3 minutes. It came down to 2 or 3 missed shots or turnovers and Martinsville finally hitting a couple of 3's down the stretch to get back in the game. 4 & 23 were as good a pair of guards that we have seen all year and you can tell 10 has a bright future ahead of him. I had said in an earlier post I hoped the Dogs could keep it close and pull it out at the end and luckily that's what happened for the Dogs faithful. It's obvious to me with the coaches you have in place and the talent you have coming back that this won't be the last time these teams will see each other in the post season in years to come. I wish it would be some way to play a home and home with Graham in the regular season, I think it would be a benefit to both programs. Again, congrats on a great season and good luck in the future.