Marion 7 on 7?

futbolking

Workman

Workman impressed E & H at their 7 on 7.  they are recruiting him pretty heavily now.  I think Graham is a better team with Workman at QB and Meade at wideout.  But Meade is a quality qb as well.  

Wonder what type of offense Graham will run with Palmer? Workman looks like he can drop back and sling it but it seemed like Williams wanted him to roll out most plays last year. I think spencer sheets spoiled him that first year and he never adjusted once ge was gone

Wonder what type of offense Graham will run with Palmer? Workman looks like he can drop back and sling it but it seemed like Williams wanted him to roll out most plays last year. I think spencer sheets spoiled him that first year and he never adjusted once he was gone.

More of a spread attack on offense.  They are going to try to get the ball to their athletes in space.  Defense is the main concern at Graham, obviously.......  I have no doubt with the athletes and speed that Graham has on offense and a strong armed QB, like Workman that they will put up points and be able to score.  

I want to see how the defense progresses and in particular, the linebackers and defensive backs.  They looked lost out there last year.

My take on this years Graham team & the 7/7 @ Marion.

I attended the 7/7 yesterday and Graham was definitely the best team there.  Graham played Tazewell first and beat them 4-touchdowns to one 1st down. Unless something drastically changes from today to the start of the season I see Tazewell/Marion really struggling.

Starting from the top, coach Palmer has done an outstanding job of putting kids in the correct positions. With Workman at QB and having Izzy, Parris, Taymon, Meade, Booker as weapons, Graham will put up a lot of points. Coach Austin is over the line and this guy really knows his stuff, I feel like the line will be right come August 28th. If i'm not mistaken they should start least 3 or maybe 4 seniors up front, which is always a positive at the high school level. In my opinion the defense will be better this year as well, they only lost 3 players off of it due to graduation.  I really believe the way the kids and coaches are working this could be a special season.

Who else does Graham have coming back at skill positions other than Meade, booker, Ballard, & cook? I heard they have a freshman that might get some pt? Allen maybe ?

Israel Harris and a couple of other nice looking freshman.

The line should be really good if coached up.  A lot of size and srength on the line.  Like I said before, defense will be the key.  Gotta get those linebackers and DB's coaced up.  The talent level is there and this may be the fastest Graham team in a long while.  

Community Support, Kids rallying around the new coach and raw talent..... it's a recipe for success.  I sure hope they do well, but it's a lot to ask in one season, but the potential is definitely there to do well.

Israel Harris and a couple of other nice looking freshman.

The line should be really good if coached up.  A lot of size and srength on the line.  Like I said before, defense will be the key.  Gotta get those linebackers and DB's coaced up.  The talent level is there and this may be the fastest Graham team in a long while.  

Community Support, Kids rallying around the new coach and raw talent..... it's a recipe for success.  I sure hope they do well, but it's a lot to ask in one season, but the potential is definitely there to do well.

Somebody told me that Thomas Clarke is playing this year as well.  He is a nice athletic kid who played basketball for Graham.  Not sure if he can play football or not, but  I'd be interested to see if he gets any playing time and if his athleticism translates onto the football field.

Hearing really good things about the freshman Cooper as well.