Tazewell @ Chilhowie

stu_bean

I honestly don't know who to pick.....both teams are very lackluster. Tazewell had problems finishing against Graham and ended up getting beat handily, same with Grayson. So that makes me thing Chilhowie will be ok, but then again, Chilhowie hasn't exactly been a world beater this season. 

Brewster being out makes me think Chilhowie in a squeaker.

I honestly don't know who to pick.....both teams are very lackluster. Tazewell had problems finishing against Graham and ended up getting beat handily, same with Grayson. So that makes me thing Chilhowie will be ok, but then again, Chilhowie hasn't exactly been a world beater this season. 

Brewster being out makes me think Chilhowie in a squeaker.

yeah you don't know who to pick cause you picked both on the pickem lol

Tazewell picks up win #1 this week at Chilhowie, and Chilhowie want win again until they play Holston, their last game. Both teams are

Pretty weak, but Chilhowie's loss to Twin Springs was worse than Tazewell's loss to Grayson. Warriors may be one of the worst teams in SWVA again this year. Dawgs by two td's, and Dawgs will find someone to fill in for Brewster.

I think is going to depend on are they a pass or run team. Our pass defense needs major work. Offensively they started to find something at the end that was working. Grayson was well balanced but no speed. I know what I want to pick but just don't know.

Just like I said, Dawgs by 2 TD's. Start listening guys,,............

Not sure but I don't think Dawgs had a 4th down, or they did not punt!

Chilhowie is very weak, but played sometimes as many as 7-8 FRESHMAN

A lot, so future may look better in a few years for Chilhowie if all this losing

Don't get them psyced out.

Tazewell has been able to move the ball on offense all season, they hurt their self in turn overs and penalties! They were flagged for over 70 yards last night... Now the defense is whole different story!