Wise County Central at Lebanon

Unchained

Lebanon has traditionally fielded a strong football program,but they are having a down year. I know next to nothing about them. Are they young? Hearing my coworkers talking about them struggling,but it could be a dangerous trap game for a Warriors club licking their wounds from back to back tough losses. Any info on the Pioneers?

Lebanon is horrible. Maybe worse the east side. No game to mention. Until this year they were tough and hard hitting. This the worse Lebanon team I have ever seen. I feel for a proud fan base and the kids but it is what it is.

Lebanon is very young,  I remember their coach making a statement back in August  saying  " I knew we were young when I noticed most of my players were being dropped off to practice by their parents " .

I don't think this will be much of a game.  Maybe just what Central needs to get back on track and get some confidence back after a close tough loss 2 weeks ago and then the loss to Richlands last week.

Central will win this game pretty handily, I'd say. Lebanon is down considerably, and Wise is a good little team. The way to stop Wise is to stop the run, and I'm not sure if Lebanon can do that.