Abingdon vs Graham

oldfalcon56

Graham has some good athletes but not enough to stop the Falcons big time passing attack !  Abingdon is just too good this year and Graham will have a hard time covering the Falcon receivers.  Their best chance to win this game is to put the Abingdon QB on his back and I just don't think that will happen,  at least not enough. 

The Falcons QB is too good at finding his receivers and then putting the ball on target.

45 to 17 Falcons

I have to chuckle about Graham playing at Abingdon this Friday night. 

I hope no one tells Graham's radio crew!  LOL

At the end of the Giles game, they were talking about heading to Narrows this Friday for Graham's first MED game of the season.  Graham doesn't play at Narrows until November 6th...

I agree with most Abingdon is too good for the G-men. They have good size at the skill positions and the QB is good. I wasn't impressed by the D too much, but after seeing the GC offense all season, they may not be too bad. The Falcons biggest problem will come playoff time with the likes of Brookville standing in the way.