Lee @ Gate City

fb-fan24263

Lee didn't show up at all, players mentioned a new offensive and I believe that played a pivotal role tonight. Gate City was the better team tonight.

I am still in shock from the combination of miscues, HORRID officials, and overall preparation.

I see Lee bouncing back next week with a solid performance

Tell me all about those horrid officials! If you are talking about the fumble into the endzone on the first series of the second half when your coach went nuts and the crowd chanted cheaters LMAO. Be honest, you either have no clue or a bad angle. It was a good run and your QB started showboating at the 9 yard line, he slowed and put his arms out, good hustle from a GC player who came from behind and dived, slapped the ball away into the endzone where GC recovered. Touchback plain and simple. watch the film. All this in a game where the score was 41-6. You may have gotten a bad call or two, but your team wasn't the only one flagged. GC scored on the first play from scrimmage and was called for a block in the back where the Lee safety turned his back to the blocker when McClung cut back. GC had 3 long plays called back, Lee had 2 first down runs called back, one for a hold where they pulled the jersey off of the GC player's shoulder pads.

Lee lost this game for 2 reasons, 1: GC was a lot better 2: turnovers

Lee had at least 5 fumbles and 2 interceptions, one a pick 6. The referees didn't drop the ball on the ground one time for GC to recover. Get over it, you got drilled by a 1-6 team who came to play. I know you thought Lee was coming to kick some Devil butt, but even at 1-6 GC isn't Thomas Walker or Eastside.

2pt pat, chop blocks, officials with thin skins, and the run. For lee 3 facemask no calls, and some rough cb/wr play.

The biggest and the most pathetic was the thin skinned official, He needs to be suspended and reviewed.

Might want to be less defensive and more objective.

Edit: reaching and showboating are two different thing, might want to take the littled1ck syndrome somewhere else.

They got their tails kicked by a 1-6 team. I guess I'd cry about the refs too. The QB was showboating and it cost you 6 points. Maybe Lee needs to toughen up their schedule a little bit to prepare them better.

They got their tails kicked by a 1-6 team. I guess I'd cry about the refs too. The QB was showboating and it cost you 6 points. Maybe Lee needs to toughen up their schedule a little bit to prepare them better.

congrats? I must have had a bad angle but I saw the discussion on the sideline and his response was he was reaching. I accept misscalls, I do not accept the thin skinned ref.

You showed up we didn't, next!!!

Tell me all about those horrid officials! If you are talking about the fumble into the endzone on the first series of the second half when your coach went nuts and the crowd chanted cheaters LMAO. Be honest, you either have no clue or a bad angle. It was a good run and your QB started showboating at the 9 yard line, he slowed and put his arms out, good hustle from a GC player who came from behind and dived, slapped the ball away into the endzone where GC recovered. Touchback plain and simple. watch the film. All this in a game where the score was 41-6. You may have gotten a bad call or two, but your team wasn't the only one flagged. GC scored on the first play from scrimmage and was called for a block in the back where the Lee safety turned his back to the blocker when McClung cut back. GC had 3 long plays called back, Lee had 2 first down runs called back, one for a hold where they pulled the jersey off of the GC player's shoulder pads.

Lee lost this game for 2 reasons, 1: GC was a lot better 2: turnovers

Lee had at least 5 fumbles and 2 interceptions, one a pick 6. The referees didn't drop the ball on the ground one time for GC to recover. Get over it, you got drilled by a 1-6 team who came to play. I know you thought Lee was coming to kick some Devil butt, but even at 1-6 GC isn't Thomas Walker or Eastside.

Seriously, they chanted cheaters?  The renewed success bringing out some new people with ugliness.