Glenvar @ Radford

Footballlover

If Radford puts Finley in the shotgun and runs a helter/skelter streetball offense like they did against Giles they have a shot to pull one out

If Radford lines Grant up in the I-formation and tries to run him into the teeth of the Glenvar defense they have NO shot

Grant is a great player but running right at Glenvar plays right into their hands....why Giles has trouble moving the ball on them the last 2 meetings...everything bunched up from end-to-end is the strength of the Glenvar defense

If I had to pick right now i would say Glenvar wins 20-13 but what do I know

We need Grant back to 100%. He played Friday at about 60%. Really think we would have been better off with out him. Have to agree with chokiebird Finley running & passing as he did at Giles we have chance. But Glenvar as everyone knows is so good across the front line.

Radford definitely has a shot, but not if they put Finley under center and try running Grant. Glenvar's D line will shut the run game down. If they put Finley in shotgun and let him use his athletism then they might pull an upset. They will need to play all 4 quarters though, because Glenvar doesnt take a quarter off. I predict Glenvar 28.  Radford 24

Sealing the edges will be essential for Glenvar. Finley is definitely a game changer. Doesn't bode well for Radford that Grant is not 100%. At the this time of year no team is 100%. Can Radford stop Stigall, Manns, Clifford, and Stanley? You have to double team Stigall he is too good to leave 1on1 coverage on him, same as Stanley, which leaves open lanes for the run game for Manns, who could have a huge game. Glenvar has a massive O-line and D-line. I would say 35-14 Glenvar.

We need Grant back to 100%. He played Friday at about 60%. Really think we would have been better off with out him. Have to agree with chokiebird Finley running & passing as he did at Giles we have chance. But Glenvar as everyone knows is so good across the front line.

You WON'T be better off without Grant...if you think so you are insane....kid is a great HS player and you will need him on defense for sure and on offense as well....if he don't play you have no shot to beat Glenvar

I may be completely off base with this and I will be the first to come back and admit it should I be proven wrong.  

I feel like Radford is fading down the stretch.  Injuries can wear a team down quickly.  Glenvar, however, has probably played its best football of the season the past few weeks.  That combination doesn't bode well for Radford.

Glenvar 35

Radford 14

I may be completely off base with this and I will be the first to come back and admit it should I be proven wrong.

I feel like Radford is fading down the stretch. Injuries can wear a team down quickly. Glenvar, however, has probably played its best football of the season the past few weeks. That combination doesn't bode well for Radford.

Glenvar 35

Radford 14

I was reading in a different post that Radford had 4 lineman out against Auburn, and Grant was near 50%. Could've been the reason for the close game.

I hate to hear about injuries especially for Grant. High ankle sprain are hard to shake off. I know these games are important, but I would rest the kid until playoffs. Radford is already in the playoffs, why risk more injury to your ankle. What's more important beating Glenvar or winning playoff games? That's up to Radford. I remember 2 years ago when Calvin Johnson for the Detroit Lions had a high ankle sprain, and he missed nearly the entire season. Although, I don't know the severity of the sprain. We all know the NFL has the best doctors and they couldn't get Megatron back on the field.

I was reading in a different post that Radford had 4 lineman out against Auburn, and Grant was near 50%. Could've been the reason for the close game.

I hate to hear about injuries especially for Grant. High ankle sprain are hard to shake off. I know these games are important, but I would rest the kid until playoffs. Radford is already in the playoffs, why risk more injury to your ankle. What's more important beating Glenvar or winning playoff games? That's up to Radford. I remember 2 years ago when Calvin Johnson for the Detroit Lions had a high ankle sprain, and he missed nearly the entire season. Although, I don't know the severity of the sprain. We all know the NFL has the best doctors and they couldn't get Megatron back on the field.

I agree. Everyone wants to take Glenvar out but playoffs are far more important. Rest Grant til 2nd round of playoffs

agree with all except the one that i'm crazy (well not this time). i said we would have been better off without Grant for this game. He was no where close to game ready so what i meant was #28 is better than Heth at 50%.

So sorry pal that I made a mistake...you know how those giles people are making mistakes and radford people are perfect

Sorry, I wasn't trying to belittle you I was just stating a fact. Sorry you took it personal, and the chokie thing was just a joke. SORRY. And thanks for understanding how perfect we are.

I think that Grant will play some but not a full game. They may rotate him in every other series. It does take a toll on a player when they have to sit out a couple of games then are expected to come back and play a full game. I would play him about 60% tomorrow, and maybe 40% next week

If he is dealing with a high ankle sprain......I would DEFINATELY sit him out until the second round of the playoffs unless they absolutely had to try him to win a game. High ankle sprain is not easy to overcome in just a week or two. I wish him the best and hope he has the right people working with him.