Mountain District Player of the Year

BigWinners

Noaks suspension kills him.,dalton as,a,sophomore does not help. Collier and rasnic both deserving. Just depends on the politics played at the meeting. Rasnic is not going to get any help from GC coaches. May not even make all conference.

I Rasnic doesn't make all conference, they should do away with all the post season awards. That's just stupid, and i think you don't know the GC coaches as well as you think if you believe that.

My personal opinion on POY is Mullins. I watched his highlights and stats from afar all year, getting to see him in person i was even more impressed. Collier had a great year for GC but 3 wins just won't get you POY.

Didn't mean to insult your kid Beam...just don't think we've seen a MVP season. Maybe the Cluesman kid or Haynes last year you could make argument. Wins against TW, Leb,ES,Battle combined with giving up 28 to Norton, 35 to Union, 48 GC, 56 Central and then 43 Va High does not a MVP consideration make. Add in a questionable call where a fullback obviously scored up the middle against Ridegeview. MVP keep you in games even if you lose.

Messed up?? Guess that's your retort when you can't bring any pertinent info to discussion. Resort to ....must be your kid playing beside him. Must be disgruntled GCfan. Was hoping someone would discuss the lack of performance this year by players and team as whole. Did coaches fail to put kids in position to become MVP? Did kids get lazy and not respond to instruction? I can go along with MVP last year and maybe year before but based on 2015 bestb i can support is second place in Cumberland District. Boy from Norton shut Lee down and has been impact player for their team all year. Otherwise Lee dominated Cumberland.