GW vs. Rural Retreat

smiley

The Union fans have sprung up like weeds in the past year or so!

I had never been one to post on any kind of forum because they are usually just places for miserable people to attack others. I didn't know this site existed until a couple years ago. Lurked for a while and liked what I saw, so I decided to create an account and start posting.

It just seems pretty simple to me...LOVE HS football, support your team without attacking others, contribute facts or INFORMED opinions, don't pull stuff out of your butt and you'll enjoy it and other posters will enjoy you. Good folks here.

Hey there Hhstigers7327, please read my previous post. Please man let's all give smiley a break and forgive and forget his post and this whole darn thread. Man, life is way too short to let small things get under our skin. I think smiley has learned a lot since his initial thread and post. Heck, I have even learned a lot, so let us all just put this whole thing aside and get on with our usual post. I am doing just that, and I feel that would be in the best interest of smiley and all the other members of the site. With younger people, sometimes it takes a while for them to see what things in the world is all about. I realize that words can offend and hurt when it comes our way, especially from our youth, but it is the responsibility of the elders on the great Earth to help them, and give sound advise to them. May God Bless us all, and especially, smiley.

I agree with everything you said you are more than right. It was the "coal field hick" comment that got me lol but thanks to GMAN we all won't have to worry about any of it anymore!

He reported redtiger???? WOW!!!

I'm going to assume smiley is a NW fan since the game did get a little chippy. Sorry your team lost, more class is usually showed when win by 4 td's.

Don't assume that he is a NW fan!  We have enough fans like that already over in Saltvegas. lol  The game between RR and NW last week did get a little chippy, I will be a little biased, I thought the officating was piss poor (in the first half).  RR was flagged 14 times for 140 yards, should have been several more personal fouls called for late hits IMHO, 2 particular players inmind.  With that said a few NW players started playing the same way, then the flags started flying against both teams and it settled out.  NW had a chance in the end but came up short and had a pass intercepted.  I guess what I'm trying to say is not all fans are sore losers, and that RR was not the only team that might have played a little dirty last Friday at Community Stadium.

Now to the game. I didn't get to see GW play this year so I only know what I've read. I think this game will be close with GW and their speed coming out on top by a score of less than 7 points.

Hey there Hhstigers7327, please read my previous post. Please man let's all give smiley a break and forgive and forget his post and this whole darn thread. Man, life is way too short to let small things get under our skin. I think smiley has learned a lot since his initial thread and post. Heck, I have even learned a lot, so let us all just put this whole thing aside and get on with our usual post. I am doing just that, and I feel that would be in the best interest of smiley and all the other members of the site. With younger people, sometimes it takes a while for them to see what things in the world is all about. I realize that words can offend and hurt when it comes our way, especially from our youth, but it is the responsibility of the elders on the great Earth to help them, and give sound advise to them. May God Bless us all, and especially, smiley.

The "Hammer" is final..........it Hails from the "Dark side".

Even Sky Walker can't stop it........

Hello Fellas! I'm new to the site! I usually just read to learn about a particular team (this week's game) however I couldn't help but notice the name calling! Sad to say but I believe it's a Rebels fan!

Welcome to the board!

Hello Fellas! I'm new to the site! I usually just read to learn about a particular team (this week's game) however I couldn't help but notice the name calling! Sad to say but I believe it's a Rebels fan!

Welcome aboard! Act intelligent and you will have a long and enjoyable experience, act ignorant and your time here will be short and painful lol.

Seriously, great site. Glad to have another Hogo fan.