Richlands/Union- Round 2

Ryan4VT

Quit whining and get over it. Your dream team has this year and next to do something. . .quit talking and prove it on the court. You had one shot at Graham and lost. . . deal with it. Now get your team ready and try to get another shot at them. If you win, I'm sure we will never hear the end of that either.

Quit whining and get over it. Your dream team has this year and next to do something. . .quit talking and prove it on the court. You had one shot at Graham and lost. . . deal with it. Now get your team ready and try to get another shot at them. If you win, I'm sure we will never hear the end of that either.

Flip the roles. If Richlands has won and refused to play Graham again, you would be sitting here saying the same things we are. Weather it is or not, it looks cowardly to the public. I'm not complaining. It is what it is. We will play again this week anyways. I was just wanting them to play the game today since I'm back in Richlands this weekend and wanted to see the game.

Also, as I've said 10000x before, I've NEVER called them the "dream team." Literally the only person I see calling them that on here is GMan. And he does it facetiously.

It is a TWO game lead. . . so the game doesn't matter. It would be stupid on both parts to play it. Nobody at Graham cancelled Richlands' game with V High either. . .if that game had been played, I'm sure Graham would have played the rematch. Blame your A.D. on that one. . . It will ultimately be decided on the court.

It is a TWO game lead. . . so the game doesn't matter. It would be stupid on both parts to play it. Nobody at Graham cancelled Richlands' game with V High either. . .if that game had been played, I'm sure Graham would have played the rematch. Blame your A.D. on that one. . . It will ultimately be decided on the court.

careful he will ignore you, because you won't agree.

For those of you who appear to be confused... And please read the part about TCPS deciding that no games would be played on Friday...

http://www.bdtonline.com/sports/confused-carlock-explains-conference-point-system/article_65205a10-d20b-11e5-87d6-237ba44ac67c.html

Hope this satisfies everybody. I am sure it won't.

For those of you who appear to be confused... And please read the part about TCPS deciding that no games would be played on Friday...

http://www.bdtonline.com/sports/confused-carlock-explains-conference-point-system/article_65205a10-d20b-11e5-87d6-237ba44ac67c.html

Hope this satisfies everybody. I am sure it won't.

Thank you. I would guess that 2% of the people on this board knew that it was a points system. Also, that's the first I've seen that TCPS wouldn't allow games this weekend. So that clears that up.

It still sucks for us Richlands fans that couldn't make the first game and probably can't make the SEC championship game (myself included). But it is what it is.

My apologies.