2016 ACC Tournament Trombone Cam

Ryan4VT

Nice camera action Ryan.  My wife watched it also.  She was an MV from 95-00.  She knows Polly well.  Dave McKee is one of my favorite humans, ever.  When each of my two daughters were born, he hand delivered a onesie with the MV logo and "FUTURE MARCHING VIRGINIAN" underneath.  Enjoy the memories you are making.  You will have them for a lifetime.

A couple of Galax kids are in the pep band I believe, Denver Nuckolls and Josh Kohl.

Nice camera action Ryan.  My wife watched it also.  She was an MV from 95-00.  She knows Polly well.  Dave McKee is one of my favorite humans, ever.  When each of my two daughters were born, he hand delivered a onesie with the MV logo and "FUTURE MARCHING VIRGINIAN" underneath.  Enjoy the memories you are making.  You will have them for a lifetime.

A couple of Galax kids are in the pep band I believe, Denver Nuckolls and Josh Kohl.

Denver was my roommate for the DC trip!! Great kid. Really glad to call him my friend. 

That's Denver drumming in this video. We only took one drummer and he was the one who went with us.

Believe I saw you briefly last night when they panned the pep band.  Did you have a red bandana on your head?  If so, I saw you. 

The place was really rocking when you were playing Sandman with the students jumping up and down.  The announcer said he thought he was at Lane Stadium.