GW vs Holston

02GW12

I will say this on film they look to be an ok size team. So what's the catch? Can someone who has seen them up close give a little insight. I saw the Honaker vs Hol game and Honaker did as they wanted.

The problem with Holston is there mentality they have it in their heads there is no hope so they don't play hard.

Yeah cause like I said the look at worst to be an average sized team. I'm not saying size is everything but it should allow them to compete. But watching the Honaker film they didn't even seem to care or try.

I will say this on film they look to be an ok size team. So what's the catch? Can someone who has seen them up close give a little insight. I saw the Honaker vs Hol game and Honaker did as they wanted.

I too thought they were athletic and would give us a good game. Very surprised at how bad they were.

I agree man I loved those games played in a few. And yeah our schedule could be better but most of the teams are sinn really well this year. But I'm with you smashing teams by 40 each week could bite us but I don't think it will. We've had our punch in the mouth already haha. Once a year someone gets us and then they wake up and play lights out. That's holding true so far but any given Friday right?

No, with this one, you know.

Absent a super-virus...

Haha I know but it's fun to troll the trolls. And for them to even keep this game to a 7 td gap. Our coaches and players would have to stay at home.