Union James Mitchell and his recruitment

RiverRat24

Well I'm really hoping if he values education that Notre Dame offers him tomorrow when he visits for the Miami game. Aside from their obviously putrid season, ND does a heck of a job putting TEs and WRs in the NFL.... especially TEs. And Notre Dame can offer a top of the line education. If he doesn't go to ND id like to see him play for VT. Wherever he chooses, I'll be watching him on Saturdays and rooting for him.

If he doesn't go SEC, Duke would be an enticing option. One of top academic schools, and Cutcliff is an offensive mastermind.

But in terms of playing for a top program, Clemson would be hard to pass up. I despise ND, cmon James don't give me a reason to lower my hatred of ND any lol.

Well I'm really hoping if he values education that Notre Dame offers him tomorrow when he visits for the Miami game. Aside from their obviously putrid season, ND does a heck of a job putting TEs and WRs in the NFL.... especially TEs. And Notre Dame can offer a top of the line education. If he doesn't go to ND id like to see him play for VT. Wherever he chooses, I'll be watching him on Saturdays and rooting for him.

J JONES went to the FIGHTING IRISH and he did very well, I wouldn't bet against a call from him to MITCHELL , IF THEY WANT HIM. on the negative side....new coach coming very soon.....LANE KIFFAN?Just might be a good fit!!!!!

J JONES went to the FIGHTING IRISH and he did very well, I wouldn't bet against a call from him to MITCHELL , IF THEY WANT HIM. on the negative side....new coach coming very soon.....LANE KIFFAN?Just might be a good fit!!!!!

Lane Kiffin (a) will never be a head coach again and (b) would be an earth-splittingly horrible choice for ND...

Woah...hold up a minute. Lane Kiffin to ND? Where did that talk come from? Jack Swarbick would be more likely to hire Dooley than he would Kiffin....no way in hell would ND do that. The problem with being a headcoach at ND is you have to be a politician aside from being a HC. That's one thing at least that Kelly does do well. Its already been announced by Swarbick that Brian Kelly will be the HC at ND in 2017...whether that's good, bad, or indifferent. The only talk I had heard prior to that about the possibility of a new HC was if ND went after P.J. Fleck....which is another stab in the dark and he supposedly has a past that ND and the alum don't particularly care for.

Kelly will be the headcoach at least for next year and if he's back on track with a decent record he will stay. Mitchell would have the chance to play with a passing offense and there's a stable of good QBs at Notre Dame and one signed in Mitchell's class that's the top rated dual threat QB....but theres some great QBs waiting at Clemson if they offer him as well and it seems as if VT is on the upswing again and might play for the ACC championship this year. James cant go wrong with who all has offered him so far and I'm sure he will get a bunch more offers before he makes a commitment.