Final Weekend / Playoffs

ghos88t

Since you've pulled a Hillary on me and my question, you know that thing she does when asked about Bill and All his sweethearts, I may stop asking but I think a lot of the posters all ready know the answer.

When I started this post, if was about what ifs and could happens. Being around football coaches for well over half of my life, things start getting a little bit "squirmie" as the playoffs get close. A lot of coaches start looking at what ifs and if this could happen. I bet Greg Tester was hoping for some big upsets Friday in bonus point games for GW so he could hold onto the #2 seed just as other coaches were hoping for games to go their way so they could hold onto seeds or move up. VA High jumped from #19 to #16 is a good example of the "what ifs".

Probably, you and some other posters may not fully understand this, especially your minion RiverRat24' but a few will. Heck, you have even accused me of being stupid and lacking math skills. But I have never seen you in any of the coach's offices that I have been over the years figuring power points, what ifs, and hoping for the could happens with over coaches.

Now Tuesday, I have yet to decide whether to vote Trump or write in G-MAN. Now if he names ole wave his VP, Union Fan his Secretary of State, and Ole Rebel his Secretary of State, he has my vote.

I never accused you of being stupid - I said posting incorrect info & not showing your work makes you LOOK stupid.

I never accused you of lacking math skills; I never accused anyone of lacking math skills - I said it doesn't take a math person to know that 2 DBs can't cover trips... because you know, math has NOTHING TO DO with that.

I know zilch about RiverRat24... didn't even know we HAD a RR24 until you drug him/her into this.

And, no, you won't see me in coaches offices doing possibilities. I publish my cheat sheets so they can do it themselves. When they have questions, they e-mail or PM or chat with me. But I HAVE been known to chat with a coach after Sunday church service about possibilities and other stuff.

Since you've pulled a Hillary on me and my question, you know that thing she does when asked about Bill and All his sweethearts, I may stop asking but I think a lot of the posters all ready know the answer.

When I started this post, if was about what ifs and could happens. Being around football coaches for well over half of my life, things start getting a little bit "squirmie" as the playoffs get close. A lot of coaches start looking at what ifs and if this could happen. I bet Greg Tester was hoping for some big upsets Friday in bonus point games for GW so he could hold onto the #2 seed just as other coaches were hoping for games to go their way so they could hold onto seeds or move up. VA High jumped from #19 to #16 is a good example of the "what ifs".

Probably, you and some other posters may not fully understand this, especially your minion RiverRat24' but a few will. Heck, you have even accused me of being stupid and lacking math skills. But I have never seen you in any of the coach's offices that I have been over the years figuring power points, what ifs, and hoping for the could happens with over coaches.

Now Tuesday, I have yet to decide whether to vote Trump or write in G-MAN. Now if he names ole wave his VP, Union Fan his Secretary of State, and Ole Rebel his Secretary of State, he has my vote.

Your trying way too hard at this and ultimately becoming the big dangling hemorrhoid in everyone's a$$. My response was to OLine77's comment about the schedule. And Helper doesnt have the slightest clue who I am nor was I taking his side on this debacle. I'm just calling a spade a spade....taking away someones toughest opponent's from their schedule and then looking at their schedule and saying it's weak is borderline retarded. And by saying this I'm not claiming Grundy's schedule is tough at all because I don't think it is. However, you look at a schedule as an overall average, not go through and cherry pick the best teams and deduct them and then tally up a final SOS.

If GC's first 5 games weren't so damn tough.....why, they would've had an easy schedule! Am I doing it right?

And that tough schedule is why the Gate City - Glenvar game may be the only close 2A West game this weekend. Also the only game where the lower seed beats an upper seed.