2006 champs

MillJ88

Seeing as how its the 10th anniversary and our blues have a shot at it this year I got a bit nostalgic. I remember earlier this season when they honored the 2006 boys that only a few of them showed up and I was curious as to where everyone else on that team ended up ten years down the road.

It is a very large ask for the Blues to win it this year. Not impossible but will have to pull the upset this week first.

I am hoping and I know the Blues think they can...so hopefully we can get some momentum going and play some great football! Go Blues

Welcome to the board Millj88

Best all around team to come through Richlands. Greatest QB in Richlands and SWVA history.

However, a wise man once said. "Good athletes with bad grades become hometown legends that never got out of their hometowns. That's not a fraternity you want to join."

I pray this area could really take that to heart.

Best all around team to come through Richlands. Greatest QB in Richlands and SWVA history.

However, a wise man once said. "Good athletes with bad grades become hometown legends that never got out of their hometowns. That's not a fraternity you want to join."

I pray this area could really take that to heart.

Just like Rand University

I talked with a few former players at an out of state event a few months ago...one of them is now a plastic surgeon, another is a physician's assistant, another graduated from the Naval Academy and is a pilot, another an E&H grad working in eastern VA., one works with his father, a very successful developer in the Dallas TX area... just to list a few on the 2006 team.
"Good athletes with bad grades"...all schools have them... the one I think you are referring to...is employed, seems certainly content and also, has a ministry in the area...I, personally, would deem that a success.

However, thanks for proving my point. Most have moved from this area are extremely successful. Getting away from this area is the key. Until the great business mined people in SWVA wrap their minds around change is happening go with it.