Daniel Boone @ GC

RiverRat24

Different looking game tonight. GC is missing Collier. Think I heard he is out with Pnuemonia. Score was 21-7 GC at the end of the first. Score is now 32-21 GC with 3 mins left in the 2nd. Boone is a on a small run right now after GC had been up by as many as 14 or maybe 15.

GC gets back on track and goes back up 43-26 at the half. Alot different looking game this time around. GC playing everyone on the bench and still commanding the game. Ervin has 5 Treys and 22 pts at the half. McClung has 15 pts but has alot of shots not falling.

Scotty pulled the starters with 5:15 to play tonight. Some bench players got some good quality playing time due to Collier being out sick. Took care of business again.

I'd like to see Scotty give 3 or 4 more players off the bench more playing time with 4 of the starters. Let them get a feel for the game at the big boy pace. There's several players that could help contribute but they don't get to play with the starters so they never stand a chance. Sharpie, George, Noe, Jenkins, etc I think need to see the court. Scotty needs to deepen the bench in these games that don't matter...And I think that's what he's trying to do.

I think Scotty will deepen the bench more when we face some weaker teams. 

Ervin       36

Mac        26

Dean      14

George    5

Compton  2

With Collier out, no senior scored tonight. 3 freshman and 1 sophomore scored 57 points. 

Impressive win.. Played this team last week and won by 7. Won by 33 tonight. 

Still kind of curious how we will handle full court pressure. Still worried about facing a team with a powerful post player, but....real impressed with what I see for a team having 4 games under it's belt. 

Looking forward to playing Wings Academy next week. They will definitely show us where we need to improve.