point spread on richlands vs union

jarhead24219

43 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Why does union-burton open the season on Thursday?

First game of the season in SWVA. Bigger gate. Fans of other teams down that way go watch that game. Smart move by them. 

37 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

LOL. Early season anticipation is running wild. I will wait and give my 2 cents worth after we see how they both look week one. With that being said I will say that the point spread will most likely be less than 6.

I'm no sure how much I can value the opinion of someone who is negative 2 billion+ lol

2 hours ago, Gil'sBlues said:

LOL. Early season anticipation is running wild. I will wait and give my 2 cents worth after we see how they both look week one. With that being said I will say that the point spread will most likely be less than 6.

I would bet you a kingly sum there will be no "official" point spread, because Vegas doesn't handicap high school football.

If one could step back in time , I wonder how many people would have bet "the house" on the total point spred of all the games played between UNION AND RICHLANDS would be less than 10 points?Its always a great game and I for one liked RICHLANDS, of course I stand all the time.It reminds me of the APPALACHIA  PV games at RIGGS stadium, you had to move when the ball got inside the 10 ,or you might be part of the play.GOOD kids on both sides ,well coached and the "FANS "ON BOTH SIDES ---NUTSOOO

LOL don't put too much emphasis on looking at peoples numbers because in the end you might get caught looking and end up on the loosing side. many an underdog has proven this by winning a game when their number was not as good as the team they played.