2A Region C Ratings

SWVAgridiron

went through it quickly after week 11

Appomattox 259-265

Glenvar 260-266

Giles 258-261

Didn't pick any upsets doing this with all relative games. Glenvar has a

slighty better than 50-50 chance to overtake Appomattox for one seed.

Will be tight. Will check after this weekends games. Giles has a slight

chance only to take 2 spot unless glenvar looses. This wasn't done

mathematically but likely.

if fort(228-241) beats graham they should take fourth over Floyd(224-230).

Gretna would be sixth(221-225) but

didn't work dan river or Martinsville yet

will work for fort loosing-they would more than likely be 6-7

I did the math lastnight.  And it could be off as I'm just learning to figure this PP stuff.  But I have Union at a realistic 270 with no upsets.  There is a chance LCC and Morristown West pick up a win that will add points, but I didn't figure those in.  Union plays 3A Abingdon Friday and that will be a big point night provided they win as expected.  Battle will be a nice point haul the next week as well.

32 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

If I'm understanding Single A West correctly and his estimates up there are for the end of the season (which I'm not sure if they are or not) then Union with 270 would be far and away higher than any Region c team

Exactly.  These are novice numbers on my part.  But if they are true, Region C would be coming to Bullitt Park.

6 minutes ago, BearDawg said:

Exactly.  These are novice numbers on my part.  But if they are true, Region C would be coming to Bullitt Park.

270 is right on it. I'm no expert At the points by any means either, but I have Union at 268 and could get up to 272 if Richlands beats Va High and Morristown West is able to beat Bearden.

6 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

270 is right on it. I'm no expert At the points by any means either, but I have Union at 268 and could get up to 272 if Richlands beats Va High and Morristown West is able to beat Bearden.

LCC still have a shot at a win this Friday.  Pretty good matchup for them.  But it's been a tough season for them as well.  Seems like they play a schedule similar to Richlands but on the KY side.  Things go right, looks like we could hit 276...but that's a long shot too.