When is the Ridgeview vs Pikeville game?

Westisthebest

Dread going across ky state line.  Seems Va teams are at a disadvantage before kickoff.  Lol.  I remember  clintwood going to hazard,  it was a well played game, but geez,  some of the flags....... good lord...🙄🙄

Well we've arrived at game day!  Getting ready to make the 4.5 hour drive from Dayton, Ohio down to Pikeville shortly.  Hoping more than anything it will be an injury free game as in the grand scheme of things, this game doesn't really matter to either team.  Pikeville is really only playing to preserve their undefeated season.  Pikeville will still be a top seed in their playoffs and so will Ridgeview barring a catastrophic upset to Honaker.

If the game gets out of hand for either team I would rest the key starters, the playoffs are coming and you have nothing to gain except points if you make it to the semifinals.....nobody wants to drive to Appomattox 

Travel safe!  Pikeville has all seating on one side of field. Visitors sit toward the far end away from the lockers/concession area (we call it the river end of the stands). Parking can be tight, especially for large crowds. I highly recommend parking (if you can get there in time) in the parking lot in front of Adams Plaza (small strip with some businesses). You can then enter at the gate beside the road (in front of the bank), and pay admission down near the field. You will be entering directly beside the new indoor practice facility if you enter where I’m describing now. Enjoy the game, us Panthers are pretty nice people overall. Lol

37 minutes ago, cwood78 said:

Looks like some of us will be standing,  ridgeview travels well. Enough  fill visitors side.

Lots of people stand at our games anyway. Sidewalk goes all around the field so there’s good sight lines. We host huge crowds for the Pike County Bowl every year and make it work. It’s more about the parking that causes some to gripe. But that’s been alleviated some by paving the lot (used to be gravel) where visitor team busses park now. Travel safe and enjoy he game. We have some darn fine players too, including a Harvard commit and several others with offers at all different levels from D1 (non Power 5) down to NAIA. So we put a proud product on the field. Have a huge commitment to our program, updated the facilities and weight room, etc. 

1 hour ago, Old Panther said:

Lots of people stand at our games anyway. Sidewalk goes all around the field so there’s good sight lines. We host huge crowds for the Pike County Bowl every year and make it work. It’s more about the parking that causes some to gripe. But that’s been alleviated some by paving the lot (used to be gravel) where visitor team busses park now. Travel safe and enjoy he game. We have some darn fine players too, including a Harvard commit and several others with offers at all different levels from D1 (non Power 5) down to NAIA. So we put a proud product on the field. Have a huge commitment to our program, updated the facilities and weight room, etc. 

Y'all  have a top notch program,  i know coach Allera, from back in the day.

2 minutes ago, cwood78 said:

Y'all  have a top notch program,  i know coach Allera, from back in the day.

Bill still comes to the games. Just as ornery as ever too. Lol

Edited by Old Panther
Typo