2D Playoff Picture: Final Week

Deleted Account

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

It’s hard to beat a team like Union twice in one season. Graham barely got by them earlier. If GMen have a penalty plagued night, I can see Union winning. 

I can see Union or Central both beating Graham, if they can control the clock and Graham has a poor tackling effort, like earlier in the season.  We will get to see just how much their defense has improved for sure.  Graham has cut the penalties down quite a bit.  The defense appears to be blowing up the line of scrimmage and the linebackers are making plays and good tackles.  Central and Union are both good at what they do, can't wait to see them matchup, barring an upset. 

5 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I can see Union or Central both beating Graham, if they can control the clock and Graham has a poor tackling effort, like earlier in the season.  We will get to see just how much their defense has improved for sure.  Graham has cut the penalties down quite a bit.  The defense appears to be blowing up the line of scrimmage and the linebackers are making plays and good tackles.  Central and Union are both good at what they do, can't wait to see them matchup, barring an upset. 

The Union team that played Graham in September no longer exists. Central is the most improved and best team in M7. 

Can either beat Graham? Maybe Central if they play a perfect game and win the turnover margin.

More than likely though Graham will be representing the region D.

5 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Union has a ZERO percent chance of beating Graham right now, barring a major turn around. I could actually see Central being built to beat the G men just due to how flawlessly they execute their technique. I’d still favor Graham though. 

It's all about matchups, Graham has speed, but against run heavy that can control the clock and score it's real tough for 4 quarters.

Central clicking better right now,  union sputtered against rv, worse vs Central and ab, good against lesser teams. 

Gonna be interesting,  2d will be well represented after a couple dog fights.