Feb 8 on NFHS, Union, Graham, Burton,Martinsville, Glenvar, Auburn

BandanaVTDavis4321

Check the schedules for cancellations.  I'm just going by what NFHS has, and for February 8, games on NFHS are

Region D

Union traveling to the Ridge, Graham traveling to Bristol, Lee coming to Gate City, Eastside vs Burton,

In Region C,

Martinsville vs Tunstall, Glenvar vs Floyd County, Auburn vs Fort Chiswell

A lot of interesting games. Can Union stay undefeated in M7 play with a tough road trip? Can't be looking ahead to GC. Graham with a tough road test at VHS, but I'm not sure how good VHS actually is. A Graham win tonight likely means they finish another SWD regular season undefeated in league play. Crazy accomplishment. Eastside/Burton will have huge ramifications in the CDD and 1D. 

Glenvar v. Floyd is interesting as well. The winner shows they're legit contender to win 2C while loser probably knows they can't compete. 

Martinsville goes to 17-2 Tunstall and comes away with a 53-52 win. Great rebound win after the Graham game Sat. Coach must have lit a fire in them somehow, they looked tonight like they did early in the year.

25 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Burton holds off Eastside by 3.  Too many missed FTs and turnovers for Eastside late.

I listened to some on radio, Eastside in total control so I was shocked when I saw Burton won. For RC, that's not a good night, now the TS game means way more. 

Congrats to VHS for ending the streak. With the win, won't they force tie atop SWD?