Mountain 7 top qbs

VFL

Here are my Top 3

O'Quinn from RV may be the most talented but has had INT issues this season.
Pendrgraft from Lee has had a solid season so far, idk his exact stats but they have done well as a Offense.

Church from Central has had a good season passing and rushing. 

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

1: O'Quinn 

2/3:  church/pendergraft

4-7:  gate city/ battle/abingdon/union

Not much to compete with qb- wise,  O'Quinn will shine like new money.  Church is the best runner of them but won't have the throwing stats.  S.O.S. will allow a couple to easily surpass the others stat- wise. 

Anderson from Union is probably the best runner, but his passing stats wont be very good. 

1 hour ago, generallyspeaking said:

How is Abingdon’s QB this year? I haven’t watched him play but Isn’t he supposed to be a baller too? 

I wasn’t overly impressed last week. A lot of quick out routes that were thrown too far. He’s got a decent arm. Just nothing that “wowed” me. 

I would say overall O’Quinn is the top even with interceptions. That’s only going by what I see & read on here thus far this season. 

Apparently, Union has one on the sidelines that can pass the ball but he’s not being utilized. Their starter is decent, he can run- just not a passer. 

56 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I wasn’t overly impressed last week. A lot of quick out routes that were thrown too far. He’s got a decent arm. Just nothing that “wowed” me. 

Better athlete than QB imo, at this point anyway

37 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I would say overall O’Quinn is the top even with interceptions. That’s only going by what I see & read on here thus far this season. 

Apparently, Union has one on the sidelines that can pass the ball but he’s not being utilized. Their starter is decent, he can run- just not a passer. 

They have a couple of good Freshmen QBs, 1 of which stands out as a QB while the other is more of a WR. I honestly don't understand not starting the Freshmen, their passing game isn't great anyway so why not get him some reps.

59 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Better athlete than QB imo, at this point anyway

They have a couple of good Freshmen QBs, 1 of which stands out as a QB while the other is more of a WR. I honestly don't understand not starting the Freshmen, their passing game isn't great anyway so why not get him some reps.

If you’re referring to Sykes he’s a sophomore but yeah give the kid at least a chance 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

On the year Union is 5 for 17 (29.41%) for 45 yards 0 TDs and 1 INT