AAA #4 in Princeton, WV at Lord Botty

BandanaVTDavis4321

Nice matchup with little discussion on here.  Princeton comes in undefeated and ranked 4th in WV Metro News in West Virginia AAA.  Game is at LB.  Lord Botetourt is Maxpreps 3 ranked Class 3 team in Virginia and ranked overall as the 23rd best team in the state of Virginia.

Princeton gets there first loss tonight.  LB 28, Princeton 21.  Only my opinion

I don't see Princeton being able to bring home the win tonight.  I think they'll play LB tough but I'd guess LB by at least a couple TDs if not more.  Granted I could be totally wrong and don't mind admitting when I am.  If Princeton somehow pulls it off, it would be one heck of a win. 

I was wrong! Princeton nearly pulled it off. Congratulations to them on a well played game. 

I knew Princeton was good but did not expect this. IMO they are the best team in our coverage area. That’s no disrespect towards Graham but they just haven’t done anything yet to “Wow” me in the 5 games they’ve played. I wish the Tigers and GMen played each other so we would know for sure.

1 hour ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Everyone else in WV AAA is just playing for second.

I don’t know much about West Virginia, but didn’t Martinsburg blow out Salem earlier this year? 
I voted Princeton number 1 because I saw the You Tube game against Bluefield and their QB is a difference maker.  That’s the reason I’d pick them against Graham. He was clearly the best player on the field and if that’s your QB you always have a chance. 

LB is a decent team this year, not like year's past though.They lost to EC Glass by 14 early this season. Glass is the 4th best team in Lynchburg area. Princeton is having a nice year, but both of these teams will get smashed against Martinsburg(WV) and LCA(VA) respectfully. 

Princeton is way better this year. I think the Tigers are the 5th best in WV AAA, anywhere from 5 to 7th. Princeton wins game 1 of the playoffs imo, but in round 2 which is the round of 8 trying to advance to the final 4, they lose fairly close.  Keep your eyes on Princeton vs Bridgeport, WV, the team that beat Fairmont this year. Bridgeport is one of those 4 or 5 teams I think is a little better than Princeton in AAA ball. If Princeton plays with them or beats them in regular season (they play each other), then that would be major, major progress and suggest a possible semi final appearance before bowing out in the playoffs. Only my opinions. I think the Tigers win 1 game and lose game 2 very close and season finishes in final 8.