Huge games in 1C this week for Playoffs implications.

Topper22

Undefeated Grayson County travels to Giles as well as George Wythe and Galax is this Friday. Thoughts on these games. 

My take is if you can stop the Gillespie kid from Grayson is the key that makes their offense go. As for GW and Galax will GW have their backup QB back? If not they will be using their third string QB. 

4 hours ago, Topper22 said:

Undefeated Grayson County travels to Giles as well as George Wythe and Galax is this Friday. Thoughts on these games. 

My take is if you can stop the Gillespie kid from Grayson is the key that makes their offense go. As for GW and Galax will GW have their backup QB back? If not they will be using their third string QB. 

Never know what Giles team might show up. Some nights they want to play, some nights they don't. But it usually doesn't take long to figure it out.

As far as Giles/Grayson goes, I think Grayson gets their first win over Giles since ‘91. These group of Spartans just don’t show any fire on Friday nights. Grayson took us to the wire last year and they seem to be much improved where as Giles went in reverse. I’m gonna say Grayson 21-6.

For Galax/GW, I’m really not sure who to pick. GW looked like the better team when they played Giles, but with their injuries and coming off two big losses, I think Galax takes it 21-17

8 hours ago, Topper22 said:

GW is down to their 3rd string this week unless a miracle happens lol 

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

If we get the ball to number 5 in space, then we're gonna put the "five of clubs" on em. If Moser gets a clean shot on their QB, that's gonna be the 'Ace of Spades" being dropped without empathy or remorse.  I think we can take em. Could be wrong though.

Our OL has to block somebody, anybody

And #5 is our best chance to score...but our line has to do something to help

Good luck GW! GMen can certainly empathize with the QB situation. Everyone is going to have to work extra hard to compensate! Hopefully, it's a good competitive game between GW & Galax. I know GW is anxious to get Jollay back at QB.