Cumberland Football

Clippers#1

Castlewood will have around 25 out  when its all said and done.  Had a few gone on vacation this week.  

Twin Springs likes what they have to work with even while replacing some key parts off of last years team.  I expect TS to look a little different this year after their OC and line coach went to Eastside.

Thomas Walker I think would expect to be solid this year. Losing Spears hurts but they return a lot of talent. This group is one TW fans has felt like could win the district since they were young.   

Eastside should be better but young.  Should have quite a few holdback freshman on this team and I hear a Union like staff on the sidelines.  

Burton graduated a lot of kids.  I feel for the Culbertson kid who would be their QB.  Broke his collarbone at the start of last year and tore his ACL a couple of weeks ago.  Kid cant catch a break and I hate it for any kid who doesnt get the ability to compete like they want to.  

RC's numbers are strong.  Return  a lot off of last years team and have some additions that should help this year.

Impressive in 1D.  Just growing studs on the OL at Rye Cove and Patrick Henry.  I hope both of em end up future Hokies.  The Big Youngin from PH likes Tech and Tech was the first major school to offer.  I'm worried about him though.  He's got way...way more major offers coming in in short time.  It's a given.  I'm hopeful he ends up a Hokie.  I got to see the 8th grade vids of the youngin from Rye Cove and he's freakishly talented also.

6 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

Eastside should be better but young.  Should have quite a few holdback freshman on this team and I hear a Union like staff on the sidelines.  

My brother in law is one of the new coaches at eastside and he seems to be excited about their chances but did mention them being young. But they helped turn twin springs around so hopefully they can do it at EHS also.

1 hour ago, 1inStripes said:

Joel and Jerry are both big additions to Eastsides staff and hurts TS to lose them.  Quality coaches and people from what I have been around both.  

Yeah if the kids wanna learn them 2 will definitely help out