Tazewell vs chilhowie benefit game

THS6805

For Tazewell, I wouldnt expect them to show too much.  They will probably work on the run game and blocking.  Hopefully they will run the up tempo stuff some.  I think the passing game for the Dogs will be pretty potent this year.  I think the run game will be better then last year.  Defensively, hope to see good tackling and containing the edge.

17 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

For Tazewell, I wouldnt expect them to show too much.  They will probably work on the run game and blocking.  Hopefully they will run the up tempo stuff some.  I think the passing game for the Dogs will be pretty potent this year.  I think the run game will be better then last year.  Defensively, hope to see good tackling and containing the edge.

Precisely.  The talent’s there and the schemes are effective when executed well.  I would presume that the offensive gameplan will be “bread and butter” type plays, focusing on (1) executing correctly; (2) making the best reads; and (3) lack of penalties.

Defensively, focus on keeping contain and improvement within the secondary.  Chilhowie has some raw, but talented athletes last season. 

Just 6 days away!