Top teams/players

VFL

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/28/2023 at 1:20 PM, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Who's supposed to win the M7?

M7 will be very interesting this year. I would give it to either GC or Central. Also Garrett and Collins will be dueling for M7 POY in my opinion

On 10/4/2023 at 10:01 PM, Real Sasquatch said:

In the SWD, I think Graham takes the reigns back from V-High.  Graham returns most of the team, plus a couple of key additions.  V - High lost their big man and a couple of key players.

Lebanon returns 4 starters off of a 20 win team. They will be the favorite coming into the season I would think. 

On 10/7/2023 at 12:53 PM, Tigerman10 said:

Lebanon returns 4 starters off of a 20 win team. They will be the favorite coming into the season I would think. 

V High probably has the best player in the swd with carpenter returning and apparently he has a little brother/cousin who is already his height as a freshman. Lebanon loses their big man to the transfer portal but that might actually be a good thing since that will allow Reece to get the minutes he deserves.

5 hours ago, Comegetsum said:

His brother is 5”9 at best. Graham should run the district/region next 3/4 years 

Was not aware of that. Had a couple of people say he was 6’5+