Lebanon vs John Battle

Stelley

Should be a good one. Lebanon has won two in a row (granted those two wins were against the worst two teams on their schedule) and Battle has been streaky since their Abingdon win.

Going to go with Lebanon winning 28-21

I think Lebanon pulls this one out there might be 800 total yards passing in this one. I could be wrong but it sounds like that defense has improved since the start of the season if that’s the case Lebanon could sneak up on a few teams

2 hours ago, Jags52 said:

I think Lebanon pulls this one out there might be 800 total yards passing in this one. I could be wrong but it sounds like that defense has improved since the start of the season if that’s the case Lebanon could sneak up on a few teams

Agreed. Expecting va high and tazewell to be a sneakily good game

20 hours ago, Stelley said:

Agreed. Expecting va high and tazewell to be a sneakily good game

I don't think LHS has the athletes to stop VA High. They just played Graham close, along with Ridgeview. With VA Highs new QB who can pass and speedster K Smith, the Bearcats will roll. Virginia High will control the line of scrimmage on both sides. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer said:

I don't think LHS has the athletes to stop VA High. They just played Graham close, along with Ridgeview. With VA Highs new QB who can pass and speedster K Smith, the Bearcats will roll. Virginia High will control the line of scrimmage on both sides. 

V high also got beat by ph if I’m not mistaken, a game that Lebanon very easily could have won if they would have capitalized on some of their 5,000 red zone plays

15 hours ago, Pioneer said:

I do agree that VA high will control the LOS in this one but the new QB for VA High threw for 104 yard 88 of which where on one play. That play was a heck of a play by that kid but I think its too early to compare him to Reese O'Quinn or Creasy. The most impressive thing that freshman QB did against Graham was not absolutely crap down his leg against the defending state champs. I would give Lebanon the edge in the passing game by a lot in that match up.  

5 hours ago, Jags52 said:

I do agree that VA high will control the LOS in this one but the new QB for VA High threw for 104 yard 88 of which where on one play. That play was a heck of a play by that kid but I think its too early to compare him to Reese O'Quinn or Creasy. The most impressive thing that freshman QB did against Graham was not absolutely crap down his leg against the defending state champs. I would give Lebanon the edge in the passing game by a lot in that match up.  

Didn’t know they started a new qb. Is the old one a rb now?

12 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Someone from VH  on another thread said the other QB quit the team. 

Dang. He was built like a stud rb. Kids these days don’t like getting their toes stepped on

6 hours ago, Stelley said:

Didn’t know they started a new qb. Is the old one a rb now?

I think the old one was the running back last year. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he quit. He quit baseball mid game when they pulled him from the mound

On 9/26/2023 at 7:31 PM, Stelley said:

V high also got beat by ph if I’m not mistaken, a game that Lebanon very easily could have won if they would have capitalized on some of their 5,000 red zone plays

Virginia High gave that game away week 1. Virginia High had a lead most of the game. Not the same VHS team right now. Sorry but Virginia High will also out coach Lebanon. Lebanon's coaching is suspect at times. Virginia will blitz Reece and have him running. I don't think Lebanon's line will be able to hold up. 

8 hours ago, Jags52 said:

I think the old one was the running back last year. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he quit. He quit baseball mid game when they pulled him from the mound

Yeah he quit, but I don't think anyone was shocked. Deon will be just fine in the starting position. He just needs to stay healthy.