Week 9 2C/2D points

CPF

Colley was great for a long time.  He done a lot with a little when you compare it to others around the region at that time but he had several good runs with some really good athletes.  Seemed to have a brilliant offensive mind.  I agree that he could do more than what's been done since the Dickenson consolidation.  I enjoy the Friday night Rivals while he's announcing.  He's the only  one around it seems if you watch and/or listen to NFHS/Radio/Streaming, that can actually paint a picture of what's going on during the game.

9 hours ago, Cousin_Hoyt said:

No hype. I just said that you better glad James Colley was not the Coach of Ridgeview. 

I agree 100%. Coach Colley was ahead of the game in so many ways, an offensive mastermind. Also, a very nice man who would help you any way he could and then beat your team. He would have made Ridgeview special.

1 hour ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

By god Ridgeview better be glad Thomas Jones wasn’t back there playing running back either!

Right he’s talking about Union fans iffing and he drops IF James colley was coach hard to take the guy serious 

On 10/21/2023 at 8:16 PM, Cousin_Hoyt said:

Then you had better hope that Clements can’t be on the field for 4 quarters after the way Giles ran the ball against Tazewell.

If I were you I'd hope Creasy will not be on the field for 4 quarters after the way he threw all those touchdown passes against Giles on Thursday night. It takes more than 1 player to win a football game. Could be Graham/Could be Tazewell or it could end up a tie game.