Galax vs Essex

Westisthebest

If Tucker is going to be Galax offense, it may not turn out well.  Tucker playing  defense as well, may take a toll.  

I like watching the center #77 for Essex.  He's ready to get back on the line.  Was a little surprised to see him on D too.

3 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

If Tucker is going to be Galax offense, it may not turn out well.  Tucker playing  defense as well, may take a toll.  

I like watching the center #77 for Essex.  He's ready to get back on the line.  Was a little surprised to see him on D too.

He’s hustling right back up to the line. He’s a big ole boy too. 

13 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

How is that different from any other game this season?

3 minutes ago, sixcat said:

How is that different from any other game this season?

I can't say.  Only 2nd game I've watched him play.  I hope he does do well on both sides of the ball.  If the caliber of defense is the same he's faced all year, shouldn't be an issue.  Being the championship game, I would think the level of defense he's facing would be a little stronger.  

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

6-0 Half, neither team playing that well honestly 

It's more methodical, than spontaneous.  Just old-school football.  Run, run.  Unless the second half gets some spark, 6-0 may be the final score.  

7 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

They receive 2nd half 🤞 Hopefully, the march right down the field into the end zone & can kick an extra point. 

I’m glad you corrected your comment from Match down the field to March down the field lol lol