The G-Men vs. The Blue Tornado (Update thread)

Sambo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the state semis rotate each year which region will host the state semifinal game..last year it was richlands region and this year it is HV's region to host..and the next year it will be the region richland plays in..it just goes back and forth each year..

congrats to richlands,

Grahams offense was too predictable as usual, we suffered thru this all year long

Richlands showed a lot of class when I watched several parents come to wish Graham players well after the game.

Good luck to you guys and bring home the STATE

[ QUOTE ]

graham was alright but those refs won the game.great game refs youll win next week too.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a ridiculous statement. The officials were just bad all the way around. Does anyone know if this is the same crew that worked the first Richlands/Graham game? I'm usually on the officials side because I know they're out there doing the best they can but these guys just plain suck.

[ QUOTE ]

the only boos i heard were on the play right in front of the richlands stands when jenning was roughed up out of bounds and no flag was thrown...

[/ QUOTE ]

That happened right in front of me. I looked directly at the official and KNOW he saw it. He threw up his hands and shook his head. Then he moved the media back claiming we blocked his view... BULL! His line of sight was as clear as mine. He kept pushing us back the rest of the night and never missed an opportunity to stand in front of a camera. Anyone who thinks this was a well called game is wrong. I'm usually the first one to stick up for the officials but these guys were terrible.

[ QUOTE ]

from where i was standing it happened, im sorry, must not have been the injured player but it happed as soon as he was down, it must not have been the area u were sitting at..

but who even cares thats not the point i was makin... thats just the only paet u caught on to i guess..

[/ QUOTE ]

The boos came before most people realized there was an injured player. I wasn't paying attention to the play so I don't know what the boos were for but they weren't for the injured player.

i agree that the officials were terrible, the play were a Graham player was hurt on the punt he was hit in the back of the legs in plain view -No call, BUT the Graham player retaliated later after a play was over also -No call

It went both ways so i guess it equaled out in the end

[ QUOTE ]

the band members or people around them one were booing the injured player i was right behind them, and your right the rest of the crowed cheered him on when he got up..

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasnt us...im in the band and i personally made the band sit down and shut their mouths...so dont blame it on us...

key word in there,i said "around them" and whyd u have to make them sit down and shut their mouths if they werent doing anything.. haha

but who cares anyways? the game is over u all need to focus on hidden valley now, because i have a feeling you all will have ur hands full...

[ QUOTE ]

key word in there,i said "around them" and whyd u have to make them sit down and shut their mouths if they werent doing anything.. haha

but who cares anyways? the game is over u all need to focus on hidden valley now, because i have a feeling you all will have ur hands full...

[/ QUOTE ]

they were talking and laughing and stuff and they needed to shut up and show sportsmanship to the player

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He sat in front of the "Blue Neck Nation" and yes he heard boos and it was not for the player it was for the call on the field. So don't go accusing someone o something if you can't get it right.

haha this is hilarious, you guys are soo up tight, losen up a little, bigbluealumni and myself clarified that along time ago that u all wasnt booin the injured player.. therefore no one was accusing anyone of anything... u act like everyone is out to get u or something, its all over man.. focus on next week

I think Bret Tatum put the team on his shoulders in the 4th quarter and refused to let the g-men do anything.My hats off to him.He stepped up and the other guys followed his lead. WAY TO GO BRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

In response to an earlier post, I thought the field was certainly wet considering the day's weather conditions. I'm not sure if the field has poor drainage, but the endzone and sidelines were very muddy. There were a few low spots in the field that seemed to be retaining water fairly well, but thankfully no one injured themselves. However, the mud was evident from the players who were returning to the sideline with mud throughout their facemask.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought the field was in very good shape for late November. Not the condition of Mitchell or Bulldog Stadiums but good for Ernie Hicks. I don't think drainage is the problem as much as the crown. The water isn't being properly directed to the drains.

you need to worry about the soccer bunch plowing up your football field and who is going to win the one act plays. Leave the football to us.See you at the Barter.And worry what you boys are going to do with Big Al Lee 4 more years.

what you say about abingdon really has no affect on me, it just shows ur stupidity and maturity level. and it shows a hint of the "big Head" with comments like leave the football up to you guys! u have no respect for area highschool athletes, maybe the rest of the richlands fans and footballplayers dont have the same attitude as you. lets hope not anyways.. cause if they do they might be riding back home with the L again

[ QUOTE ]

You should know about riding home with an "L."

[/ QUOTE ] yup i do, but with an attitude like yours im sure u will find out what its like my friend!haha this is pretty fun.. id like to meet u two people in person, i bet u all like the people on blue collar comedy show

[ QUOTE ]

yup i do, but with an attitude like yours im sure u will find out what its like my friend!!

[/ QUOTE ]

he isnt a player and a fans attitude has nothing to do with how the players play.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shane Wicks also had a heck of a game, he seemed to be involved on every tackle made by the Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry my friend..i dont think he was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been mistaken then... Your guys must have just fallen down everytime. Of course no one from Richlands tackled them.