Bluefield 70, Graham 36--FINAL

buzzsawBeaver

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah bluefield does have great players... and grahams not awful, we just couldnt match up on the boards with bluefield, not havin obie on the team hurts us in the post... not to mention our TURNOVERS cause PEOPLE WOULDNT PASS THE BALL TO BREAK THE FREAKIN PRESS... if you can show me different after our team watched the game tape today then ill shut up, but you cant cause i know what im talkin about and what i seen... if we pass through the press bluefield doesnt get all them steals and easy layups, which means we would get shots on the other end and the game woulda been within 20pts had that of happened, maybe even within 10... we had 33 turnovers all because people didnt want to make the extra pass for the shot, instead theyd like to dribble around and get it stolen............................................................................................................. even BluefieldRocks noticed that about the kid not passin cause he posted it first, i just agreed cause its true

[ QUOTE ]

yeah bluefield does have great players... and grahams not awful, we just couldnt match up on the boards with bluefield, not havin obie on the team hurts us in the post... not to mention our TURNOVERS cause PEOPLE WOULDNT PASS THE BALL TO BREAK THE FREAKIN PRESS... if you can show me different after our team watched the game tape today then ill shut up, but you cant cause i know what im talkin about and what i seen... if we pass through the press bluefield doesnt get all them steals and easy layups, which means we would get shots on the other end and the game woulda been within 20pts had that of happened, maybe even within 10... we had 33 turnovers all because people didnt want to make the extra pass for the shot, instead theyd like to dribble around and get it stolen............................................................................................................. even BluefieldRocks noticed that about the kid not passin cause he posted it first, i just agreed cause its true

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us look at things realistically for a second: First and foremost, #32 was not the only one on the court who turned the ball over. Yes, he did have alot of turnovers and did miss alot of shots, but you got beat by 34 points and one player does not cancel those out. Secondly, you act like that Bluefield played their best ball they could play. Although, they did play decently in the 2nd half, by no means was it "flawless". The first half was horrible for both teams. Thirdly, you act like if you would have broke the press Bluefield would not have stopped a shot or converted a turnover some other way, and you all would have scored everytime.

Just face it, Bluefield is a better team than you all. They have a team full of athletes and you all were outmatched at every position on the court.

[ QUOTE ]

obviously you dont know basketball to well or you would know that less turnovers would keep the other team from scoring alot of "easy" baskets

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously you don't know the depths of reality if you think that you are even close to the caliber team that Bluefield is.

Bluefield does play good defense, but that defense alone does not create 33 turnovers. You cannot call yourself a good basketball team if you turn the ball over as much as you all do. Baskets come "easy" when you play inferior competion.

You foul because you cannot guard the other person. Graham had 28 fouls because they weren't as athletic as Bluefield and had to stop them somehow from scoring. Bluefield had less fouls because they played good defense and contained you all.

Turnovers were not the only thing that beat you. Bluefield and their defense and YOUR mistakes beat you. Accept that.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

you scored easily when you beat the press? and often? what? you scored 34 points.Anyways, I hope your teammates treat you like crap when practice comes around for talking about your teammate like that. As a senior, assuming you are, you should know better. STICK UP FOR YOUR TEAMMATES! yeah someone might have mentioned it earlier, but that doesn't give you a reason to talk crap too. You stand up for them, even if they played horrible, or don't speak at all. now your digging yourself deeper man. you lost face it. You win a TEAM. You lose as a TEAM. Not by someone who had a bad game, not by a ref, a coach. What you did on this board is digraceful. I hope you learn the meaning of the two words: team and teammate. Thats whats its really all about.

Agreed,

Ktom, I think the best they you can do for Graham basketball is to stop posting until after the season. If you are going to call out your team, do it in private.

I hate to say it, but you are sounding a lot like TO.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin, shut the F up, everyone at school hates you!

JD has got mad skills, just give him time, you on the other hand just suck.

ok thats nice, i really dont care what you or anyone thinks of me...all i did was i just agree with bluefieldrocks that our pg didnt pass to beat the press, he tried to do to much and it ended up hurtin us... i was still pissed off over the game cause we should of did better then as bad as we played, that goes for everyone and i said NONE of us hit shots and i also said espically me that i didnt hit anything... i never said he sucked, i just said he tries to dribble to much instead of passin, its hard to dribble through a press like he tried to do... i shouldnt of let my emotions get to me and should of waited till i had calmed down before i said anything but i didnt... coach pointed this out to us about dribblin to much when we watched the film... i heard a lot worse about him from fans, parents, students, and quite a few of our teammates that had talked to me after the game, i didnt think what i said was to bad other then the fact he didnt pass and dribbled to much... thats really all that was said in my statements, if you go back and read them all from the beginning i stated in 2 or 3 of them that i take the credit for not hittin the shots and that i didnt do my job either.. we would of lost regardless but we should of at least made the game respectable

[ QUOTE ]

Apprently JD dont have "MAD" skills to lose by 34 points. How many did he score?

[/ QUOTE ]

No one on Graham's team scored in double digits... so it looks like JD isnt the only one who doesn't have "mad" skills...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Agreed,

Ktom, I think the best they you can do for Graham basketball is to stop posting until after the season. If you are going to call out your team, do it in private.

I hate to say it, but you are sounding a lot like TO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was really gonna say that about TO... lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah thats harsh

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed you do suck wasn't it JD the Sophmore that played last year while you sat on the bench