Bluefield 70, Graham 36--FINAL

buzzsawBeaver

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

That #32 with the beard wasnt passing or anything. Yall couldnt make a basket if the hoop was a trashcan. None of your shots were falling

Bluefield looked very impressive jumping out to a 4-0 lead on quick passes under the basketball to wide open dexter moore and Ansel Ponder.It was a pretty sloppy game for graham, like i mentioned, nothing would fall for them. Im intrested to see what there F/G percentage was. I know it had to be under 25 percent if that

Bluefield was led by dexter moore as usual, there passing the ball around alot more than last season which is good. and Yalls question about our Down Low man "Chance Cotrell AKA the stormin mourmin. I believe he had 4 blocked shots. He was just ridiclous on defense.

Great game for us

[/ QUOTE ]

umm i think you got me and 32 got mixed up... im the one with the beard and i passed the ball our pg was the one not passing and he was number 32... i led the team in assists and i had a lot of should of been assists for layups that people just missed.. and when i ran the point we got the ball up court cause i passed it, so i think you just got mixed up with your words cause i know everyone from graham will back me on that cause we watched the game film today and it showed that 32 was the one not passin and kept dribblin the ball......... but yeah as far as our shots go we were all off, espicially me, my shots were all back of the rim, it happens... bluefield out played us and hit shots and forced turnovers, we didnt...

[ QUOTE ]

LOL got the beards mixed up? it was only one for graham that even had a beard Lol

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah, actually i think im the only one with a beard lol... but i was just makin sure that you knew it wasnt me that kept dribblin and not passin lol... but yeah our shots were off bad, and i take alot of credit there cause im suppose to be one of the main scorers and i didnt do my job, i was 1 of 5 from the 3pt line, they were all open and good shots just hit the back of the rim... its hard to get in a rythem when your pg dont get the ball up court or pass to you when your open..... after a timeout coach drew up a play for us and it was an inbound play were i pass it left go around the double screen and they swing it to me for the 3, the ball got to #32 at the top and he didnt swing it and i was wide open... so when a plays drawn up and open youd think the pg would at least do what the coach says

yeah its awful, not to mention his turnovers were awful.... what sucks even more is my dad was listenin to the radio while watchin the game and everytime jd turned the ball over they said it was me... got our numbers mixed up so ppl listenin to the radio must think i suck big time lol... but read my last comment, i edited it and added an extra 2 sentences at the end...

yeah... well at least we can only improve from here, cant really get any worse... but at least the team we played wasnt a nobody they are 1st in wv, still no excuse for us to lose that bad... if our pg would pass the ball up court insteada tryin to break the press with a dribble, that elimnates a lot of there points and gives us some so the game woulda been within 10-20pts insteada 30... plus we coulda got in a rythem and hit our outside shots, so that makes a big difference...

I knew yall wernt foucoused late in the game when somebody went to inbound the ball after we made a shot and he carlessly through it in, it was tipped by ansel ponder #5, well not even tipped, caught and he got the easy layup. Fundamentals are huge..

[ QUOTE ]

Well, im doutbing the team chemistry is gonna get any better if players continue to get on this board and talk about how bad the other one is...

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, but when one player tries to dribble out of a press the whole game instead of passin, or shoots alot instead of passin when someones open, its kinda hard not to say anything... he was a star at the middle school level and wants to be the star here, he just cant do it at this level and its showed, and thats whats bringing the team now and its hurtin us and everyone on the team agrees thats the problem... i like the guy, it just pisses me off when im (or anyone for that matter) wide open so many times and he wont even look my way, or when coach draws up a play and it works but he wont swing the ball where hes suppose to to get the shot... wouldnt that piss you off?

[ QUOTE ]

I knew yall wernt foucoused late in the game when somebody went to inbound the ball after we made a shot and he carlessly through it in, it was tipped by ansel ponder #5, well not even tipped, caught and he got the easy layup. Fundamentals are huge..

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i know which play your talkin about cause its the one in the first half that ansel tipped and layed in right under the goal... i know who through it in to cause we seen it on film today and it was very careless... im not gonna say a name tho cause we all make mistakes like that once in a while, but as far as pointin out when someone dribbles to much and wont pass i will say something about it...

turnin point in that game was win dexter hit that wide open 3 to start the 3rd

[ QUOTE ]

I was walking into the gym right when he made it. It kinda went off the back board than in right? How did they play happen? i missed it

[/ QUOTE ]

which play you talkin about? cause both of them ended up hittin the backboard lol

Guest BEAVERTAIL

lets face it Ktom. Your whole team is awful. you lost by 34. it was no ones fault. Just shut up

[ QUOTE ]

Im not trying to be racial by making this statement. But its hard to win when its high caliber black athletes against white boys. I've found by watching sports for years now that there just better at basketball

WE GOT HOCKEY!!!!!! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

May have just opened up a can of worms on that comment