2.Graham

3.Tazewell

4.Marion

5.Carrol Co.

6.Abingdon

7.Grundy

Thats more realistic...

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont see us (grundy) doing as bad next year because we almost beat carrol country last year because we didnt get the two point converstation on the last second of the game and it was good game aganist Abington they just beat us in the 4th quarter plus were returing everybody except jimmy ashby

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell only team not to lose all their skill poss.

[/ QUOTE ]Walker (QB) McDaniel (RB) Salyers, Sheppherd (WR)....lost all of them....Graham still has Cole back, Richlands still has Fuller back..so they didn't lose all of them..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell only team not to lose all their skill poss.

[/ QUOTE ]Walker (QB) McDaniel (RB) Salyers, Sheppherd (WR)....lost all of them....Graham still has Cole back, Richlands still has Fuller back..so they didn't lose all of them..

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they will be missed buttttttt look at the replacements. muncy shrader rhudy parnel mountain... and they still have buiser... and oh yeah a guy names raz

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell has people to replace all the skill positions on offense that can play well but we are gonna struggle with blocking

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with that. but i think they will be there. if comer could play and tax would come out, id be happy

I think im going to go on a limb here and say Grundy will be competitive to ALL SWD teams next year....i might eat my words, and wouldnt doubt it a bit lol but i think with the shit ppl have given them(i myself am guilty) and with the embarrasing yet learning season last year that they will learn from the mistakes and surprise quite a few ppl...id like to see them surprise me. No i dnt like Grundy and no im not having sympathy for them...but if i was an underclassmen from this years team...id be one pissed of S.O.B. and my buddies would be too ready to come out and bust heads...but im not im from RIchlands. GO BLUES.lol